Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

I didn't take his cumshot, our long time girlfriend did, deep in her wet pussy. But after my husband moved aside, I moved into satisfy my CRAVING for the mix of his cum and her juice. I absolutely did not think I could get enough last night:heart::heart::heart:

I didn't take his cumshot, our long time girlfriend did, deep in her wet pussy. But after my husband moved aside, I moved into satisfy my CRAVING for the mix of his cum and her juice. I absolutely did not think I could get enough last night:heart::heart::heart:

Fuck yessssss!!!!!

W-o-W

Fucking me on be back, he pulled out at the last second, stroked it a few times, and shot a HUUUUUGE load.... 2 ropes shot across my face and the rest was shot in my mouth and on my chin, dripping onto my chest. I then used my finger to slide his cum, on my chin and lips, into my mouth and swallowed. He then went down on me for like 10 minutes, before I was flipped onto my hands and knees and fucked me HARD. One hand gripping my hip and the other with a fist full of my hair yanking me onto his cock. He pulled out again, I flipped around and he shot another 10 ropes in my open mouth and across my face. Then he spit in my face, called me a "Worthless Whore" and told me to clean myself up. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Fucking me on be back, he pulled out at the last second, stroked it a few times, and shot a HUUUUUGE load.... 2 ropes shot across my face and the rest was shot in my mouth and on my chin, dripping onto my chest. I then used my finger to slide his cum, on my chin and lips, into my mouth and swallowed. He then went down on me for like 10 minutes, before I was flipped onto my hands and knees and fucked me HARD. One hand gripping my hip and the other with a fist full of my hair yanking me onto his cock. He pulled out again, I flipped around and he shot another 10 ropes in my open mouth and across my face. Then he spit in my face, called me a "Worthless Whore" and told me to clean myself up. :heart: :heart: :heart:

are you writing a story or articulating an experience ?

Well, he said he wanted to shoot on my boobs, but he "accidentally" missed and got lots on my face :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It ok though, I love, how much he loves, doing that :D:D:D

I (and my husband) got one of our special treats last night. Gave me his cream 8", balls deep in my ass.

Back