Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

This should should be a thread where posts are accompanied by a picture

attachment.php

My gawd Sarah! I’ve admired you for quite some time but you just made my year. I honestly never thought I’d see your boobs in their full glory so thanks for making my dream come true

Deep in the pussy. Then I had keep my legs closed the rest of the day to keep it in there cus panties were not a thing yesterday

He was naked but he wanted me to wear parts of my old high school uniform (skirt and blouse only). He had me pressed against the wall, his hands shelving my thighs, my arms around his neck and shoulders with my lower legs wrapped around his hips so that he could pound me deep and hard. I thought he was going to cum inside of my vagina, but he released me and began to stroke his cock on the edge of his climax. He told me to kneel and open the top buttons of my blouse whilst propping himself against the wall. Suddenly he let his huge loads of warm spunk squirt all over my breasts, blouse and skirt. Something he had never done before but had wanted to do it for years. It is going to take forever to remove those spunk stains on my poor old skirt. Dry cleaning job I think? However, how do I explain those stains. They are so obvious, even after running them under warm and cold water, then a machine wash:eek:! :)

He was naked but he wanted me to wear parts of my old high school uniform (skirt and blouse only). He had me pressed against the wall, his hands shelving my thighs, my arms around his neck and shoulders with my lower legs wrapped around his hips so that he could pound me deep and hard. I thought he was going to cum inside of my vagina, but he released me and began to stroke his cock on the edge of his climax. He told me to kneel and open the top buttons of my blouse whilst propping himself against the wall. Suddenly he let his huge loads of warm spunk squirt all over my breasts, blouse and skirt. Something he had never done before but had wanted to do it for years. It is going to take forever to remove those spunk stains on my poor old skirt. Dry cleaning job I think? However, how do I explain those stains. They are so obvious, even after running them under warm and cold water, then a machine wash:eek:! :)

Sounds like you are proud and glad about the obvious signs of his lust for you. You will need a new skirt I guess, for the office, and at home you celebrate him and you by wearing it pridely.

You will not have to explain them. They just have to look at you to know.

once in my kitty and once in my bum last night, and then on my face and tits this morning :heart:

He came twice :). One blowjob and filled my mouth with his load. Second, after some foreplay I took him from behind and he ejaculated on my buttocks ;)

Back