Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

A full load of several warm spurts onto my lips and licking it all up into my mouth as he kept on cumming, slowly devouring it all up... Mmm so fucking gorgeolicious, every drop too good to waste ;)

:kiss::rose:

My sweet hubby surprised me with an early Valentines day present last night. That being me being the center of attention of him and two of our single male friends. To say these guys had me HOT is an understatement. For the first half hour so my nipples were pleasured by two hot tongues and lips while the third brought me to orgasms orally. They then took turns fucking me, again bringing me to orgasm. As far as cumshots, all three mens cream ended up safely confined in my belly as I gladly (and greedily) sucked each one off. Needless to say this wife is satisfied........mmmm, for the next few hours or so:heart::heart::heart:

My sweet hubby surprised me with an early Valentines day present last night. That being me being the center of attention of him and two of our single male friends. To say these guys had me HOT is an understatement. For the first half hour so my nipples were pleasured by two hot tongues and lips while the third brought me to orgasms orally. They then took turns fucking me, again bringing me to orgasm. As far as cumshots, all three mens cream ended up safely confined in my belly as I gladly (and greedily) sucked each one off. Needless to say this wife is satisfied........mmmm, for the next few hours or so:heart::heart::heart:

as a single guy i would be in heaven with you

After taking two in both my pussy and ass from two guys, I rounded off the night by giving the both of them, in turn, long and slow blowjobs until they both cummed in my mouth.

Back