Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Across my butthole bent over the bed. Running down between my legs and legs

:) catching up on this thread......sure seems like CuriousCarissa is getting cummed on an awful lot!

The very best karma to those of you who take it on your breasts. When I do that to a woman, I intend it as the highest compliment I can pay the girls.

Deep in my hungry for it Latina taco about an hour ago. He woke up so huge and hard!

He said I felt "extra silky" :D and apologized as he burst (way) too soon. But then he got my magic wand out of the drawer next to our bed and handed it to me and watched me as he stroked himself. It was so hot! I had such an intense orgasm my toes still hurt from curling them so hard! :D

Deep in my hungry for it Latina taco about an hour ago. He woke up so huge and hard!

He said I felt "extra silky" :D and apologized as he burst (way) too soon. But then he got my magic wand out of the drawer next to our bed and handed it to me and watched me as he stroked himself. It was so hot! I had such an intense orgasm my toes still hurt from curling them so hard! :D

That's so Hottt :heart::heart:

I got quadruple helpings of cum last night. One in my mouth, one in my pussy and two in my ass.

Didn't we agree this thread would be better as a pic thread? Sure would help the contributions to the masturbation threads. 😁

In my vagina. He grunted has he came and I tightened my grip on his cock, allowing his load to fill me before releasing a small amount to drip down my inner thigh, gathering it up with my fingers to taste... Mmm... so creamy ;) :devil:

:kiss::rose:

wow Sienna....last night would have satisfied me but your description nearly made me fun hands free:)

Deep in my ass! It'd been a while since we had anal, and it was a little painful at first... and then it was fucking awesome! :D :devil:

May give my bf road heads in the way to the nude beach or should I make him wait and where should I make him shoot it

Sunday evening . Took some of my husbands spunk across my face and a large amount of it landed on our partners pussy which I greedily licked up after a wonderful threesome. A good friend that we had not been with in over a year. Made up for lost time:heart:

Back