Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

He probably wouldn’t mind if they took a month or two to find their mark!
Oh, you're probably right. He likes coming deep inside me. I like it too, but I also like spreading the wealth around. 😈 But... Needs must. Guess I'll take one (or several) for the team this week. 😉🤣

But as soon as I'm out of my fertile phase, I'm getting me a mouthful! 😈😁😍

Oh, you're probably right. He likes coming deep inside me. I like it too, but I also like spreading the wealth around. 😈 But... Needs must. Guess I'll take one (or several) for the team this week. 😉🤣

But as soon as I'm out of my fertile phase, I'm getting me a mouthful! 😈😁😍
I can’t decide what’s hotter, following your breeding reports or the thought of following your pregnancy after you and hubby reach success.

In my mouth over Hubby's objection, as I'm still in the fertile part of my cycle. But, I wanted it in my mouth. Also, my pussy needed a bit of a rest. We engage in different sexual activity quite frequently, but we don't go everyday for days at a time (sometimes multiple times a day this week) with just vaginal sex. We mix in a lot of oral and, less frequently but not uncommonly, anal. So... My poor pussy was little sore, and not really the good sore I feel after a hard fuck... 🙄

Although, I should admit part of the soreness was from two different masturbation sessions yesterday afternoon. 😉

Anyway, against his admittedly decreasing objections as he got closer and closer, I took Hubby's load in my mouth and swallowed it all, of course. 😈😁

And it all goes well, I'll be swallowing the load from a different guy this afternoon, something I have not done in almost ten years... 😈

Anyway, against his admittedly decreasing objections as he got closer and closer, I took Hubby's load in my mouth and swallowed it all, of course. 😈😁

And it all goes well, I'll be swallowing the load from a different guy this afternoon, something I have not done in almost ten years... 😈
Oh, I just love reading your sexual journal, lil jenni. Additionally, I'm curious, did "all go well"?

Oh, I just love reading your sexual journal, lil jenni. Additionally, I'm curious, did "all go well"?
Why yes, it did. :D And if you want some details, look here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/lil_jennis-adventures-past-and-present.1589532/

But my last cumshot was last night, and yep, it was in my pussy. It will be the same tonight as well, because although my chart says I'm probably not fertile anymore, Hubby and I are going to keep at it one more night just in case. Saturday we will probably rest, but Sunday night will be all oral all the time... for both of us. :D;):love:

Sunday night I took a small load in my mouth. Then last night I took it on my face after worshiping and edging Hubby. It was the most volume of cum he's given me since our week+ of breeding sex, but still not as much as normally in that situation. I think he's still a little depleted. 😍🤣🤣🤣

Back