Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Straight up my pussy as I rode my husband to mutual orgasms last night. One of those special times when we both hit bed shaking climaxes at the exact same time. Then as a "sexual dessert", I swung round to a 69 position lowering my cream pie filled pussy to his face for eating and cleaning while I sucked and licked our mixed juices from his semi rigid 8" cock. :heart:

Straight up my pussy as I rode my husband to mutual orgasms last night. One of those special times when we both hit bed shaking climaxes at the exact same time. Then as a "sexual dessert", I swung round to a 69 position lowering my cream pie filled pussy to his face for eating and cleaning while I sucked and licked our mixed juices from his semi rigid 8" cock. :heart:
Looooove the mutual O’s. We got pregnant on one of those ;)

Update: in my booty. we got home from church, and hubby was insatiable.

He bent me over the bed, flipped my dress over my ass (I wasn’t wearing underwear) and ate my ass then lined his cock up with my asshole.

After my climax, groaning, he thrust into my tightest hole, fucking my ass harder and faster over and over. Soon he starts groaning as my butt milks the cum out of him and into my body. I’m gonna be a bit sore tomorrow.

He bent me over the bed, flipped my dress over my ass (I wasn’t wearing underwear) and ate my ass then lined his cock up with my asshole.

After my climax, groaning, he thrust into my tightest hole, fucking my ass harder and faster over and over. Soon he starts groaning as my butt milks the cum out of him and into my body. I’m gonna be a bit sore tomorrow.
That sounds like you had a lot of fun 😍
Do you orgasm just from the penetration or did you help a little with your hand the get to your climax?

Update: in my pussy: I woke up at 3 am last night and couldn’t go back to sleep. So I reached over to hubby and started sucking his dick to life. We have both given each other full permission to use the other while we sleep. He woke up just as I was straddling him and lining his dick up with my opening. I rode him to three orgasms, then he came inside of me and we went back to sleep. I woke up with his spermies still leaking out of me.

Update: in my pussy: I woke up at 3 am last night and couldn’t go back to sleep. So I reached over to hubby and started sucking his dick to life. We have both given each other full permission to use the other while we sleep. He woke up just as I was straddling him and lining his dick up with my opening. I rode him to three orgasms, then he came inside of me and we went back to sleep. I woke up with his spermies still leaking out of me.
Spectacular story!!!

Update: in my pussy: I woke up at 3 am last night and couldn’t go back to sleep. So I reached over to hubby and started sucking his dick to life. We have both given each other full permission to use the other while we sleep. He woke up just as I was straddling him and lining his dick up with my opening. I rode him to three orgasms, then he came inside of me and we went back to sleep. I woke up with his spermies still leaking out
Lucky hubby! ❤️
(And you)
Perfect way to be woken up!

Just found this - what a perfect Sunday morning image!

update: all over my face. Hubby is out of town. After the kids went down, I snuck a friend (Billy) in and video called hubby as it went down. I watched hubby cum like a rocket as I convulsed on Billy’s big cock. When he was ready, Billy pulled out, pushed me to my knees and covered my face with baby batter.

Back