Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Jayne, it sounds like you had that lucky fella ready to burst like a shaken bottle of champaigne. ;) Lucky lucky guy!

Just without the cork!

Plus I think if he had been shaking a bottle of champagne I would have been covered in it. Champagne really just sprays everywhere!

Just without the cork!

Plus I think if he had been shaking a bottle of champagne I would have been covered in it. Champagne really just sprays everywhere!

Well, there are times when I feel like I've been..um...uncorked....with all the spaying everywhere (and the lack of aiming that goes along with that) <blush>

Well, there are times when I feel like I've been..um...uncorked....with all the spaying everywhere (and the lack of aiming that goes along with that) <blush>

Yes, champagne spraying does happen sometimes!

Yes, champagne spraying does happen sometimes!

I've always hoped that such...uncorking is seem a a compliment. Sometimes, when one is pent up like that, such uncorking can be rather...messy...but as I said, hopefully a bit of a complimentary mess! :)

I've always hoped that such...uncorking is seem a a compliment. Sometimes, when one is pent up like that, such uncorking can be rather...messy...but as I said, hopefully a bit of a complimentary mess! :)

Well that all depends. I mean if she asked you before to not get any in her hair, you could find yourself in trouble!

Probably, though I wouldn't use the phrase 'cum-brella'. It's sure to be followed with an eye roll from her.

Wait, eye-rolls aren't signs of affection? So getting them every 2-3 minutes isn't a good thing? And might explain my lack of sex recently (or not so recently)? Who knew?????? :D

Back