Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

What's a cumshot?
(yep, it's been awhile again :( )

Last edited:
Actually myself and a girlfriend shared one from my husband. laying on either side taking turns sucking him. He made our faces and tits a hot mess:heart::heart::heart:

Hubby rolled over and started rubbing my tits this morning, next thing I know I am riding him reverse cowgirl style. Got a nice big load deep in my pussy.

Not a word was spoken....

Hubby rolled over and started rubbing my tits this morning, next thing I know I am riding him reverse cowgirl style. Got a nice big load deep in my pussy.

Not a word was spoken....

Well then I guess you live up to your name. 😉

Last night. Secured his wrists to the headboard and gave him a long slow riding. Then slid down and gave him a deep intense blowjob followed by him unloading down my throat. Then, kept on sucking. Love it when a man squrims and moans but cannot get away..his dick was MINE:kiss:

Last night. Secured his wrists to the headboard and gave him a long slow riding. Then slid down and gave him a deep intense blowjob followed by him unloading down my throat. Then, kept on sucking. Love it when a man squrims and moans but cannot get away..his dick was MINE:kiss:

That sounds so hot

Back