Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Last night all over my face and in my hair (that I had just washed) - I thought we were just getting warmed up! He totally didn't give me any warning either! :eek:

Sometimes, a guy just gets overly excited and it sneaks up on us.

After a bit of a dry spell in our house my husband did me right this morning. As we were waking up he was spooning me. Like always I could feel his hardness but usually nothing comes of it. Today he starting kissing my neck and gently pulling my hair. He lifted my top leg over his and I felt him pull my thong to the side before running his fingers over me. I heard the familial sound of his nightstand drawer opening (where we keep lube) before I knew it his lubed head was pressing into me as we spooned. He slowly worked himself all the way in and slowly fucked me till I was fully awake. I pulled him out and rolled over onto all fours. He moved in behind me an entered. It started slow and smooth and ending with his pounding me while puling my hair and slapping my ass. With a final grunt to pulled out and shot all down my ass and back. All of this without either one of us saying a word to the other.

husbands- Sometimes your wife just needs to be fucked senseless :)
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Fullfilled hubbys request last night and ended up with his cum all over my tits mostly as well as arms and even on my cheeks. He sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back on his arms while I knelt in front of him giving him a handjob. The lube selection of choice last night was coconut oil. After sucking him to full hardness I coated my hands with a generous amount of the slick stuff and went to work on him. For some time I used both hands gripping his 8" slowly but steadily working his cock. Then I pulled my left hand down around the base of his shaft and began using my right hand to work its length from bottom to top. I have been with him long enough to know when he is getting close so my attention turned to about halfway up his cock to the head with an increased pressure. As I felt him began to tremble and breathing I increased my motion working more and more directly on the head and an inch or two beneath it. In a grunting voice he announced, "I'm going to cum" I tilted his dick toward my chest just as the first blast erupted and hit me just above my left aureola and the damn was burst. He is a heavy cummer and somewhere around 10-14 thick blasts landed on me. Finally it subsided and I made him watch as I scoped it up licking it from my hands and fingertips. My reward? Over an hour of being pleasured from my still partially cum coated tits to pussy orally. :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Fullfilled hubbys request last night and ended up with his cum all over my tits mostly as well as arms and even on my cheeks. He sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back on his arms while I knelt in front of him giving him a handjob. The lube selection of choice last night was coconut oil. After sucking him to full hardness I coated my hands with a generous amount of the slick stuff and went to work on him. For some time I used both hands gripping his 8" slowly but steadily working his cock. Then I pulled my left hand down around the base of his shaft and began using my right hand to work its length from bottom to top. I have been with him long enough to know when he is getting close so my attention turned to about halfway up his cock to the head with an increased pressure. As I felt him began to tremble and breathing I increased my motion working more and more directly on the head and an inch or two beneath it. In a grunting voice he announced, "I'm going to cum" I tilted his dick toward my chest just as the first blast erupted and hit me just above my left aureola and the damn was burst. He is a heavy cummer and somewhere around 10-14 thick blasts landed on me. Finally it subsided and I made him watch as I scoped it up licking it from my hands and fingertips. My reward? Over an hour of being pleasured from my still partially cum coated tits to pussy orally. :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

You guys do it right mmmmmhhh oh so right:devil:

He came three times during pegging, once without being touched and twice with my hand. He finally begged me to stop as his penis had gotten too sensitive. hee hee hee

Only his penis??.... Still, indeed he was, is and not doubt will be again, a lucky guy!

This morning I was woken up by some wandering hands.... My hubby warmed me up nicely *wink* and I returned the favour, we both rushed to doggy and he came quickly. I beat him to the punch though xx :) He came all over my bum and it dripped down to my pussy!

Btw: jstar6999 summed it up sooooo well.... Sometimes your wives need to be fucked senseless....

Hi from Amazon Liz

Last month I had a girlfriend that has been married for over 10 years. She felt her sex life was almost next to nothing. They had two children and if they had sex it was once a month at best with no romance. She really love and adored this man. When it came to understanding, kindness and a great father he was the greatest. However it seems he was not interested in making love as much when they got married. Anna said she tried a lot of things including sexy outfits or romantic evenings and her husband did not pick up on her intentions. Evenly she seek me out as a lover and every time we got together, she was insatiable. She could never get enough and wanted to have multiple orgasms until her pussy was raw. I was exhausted every time and so one night I had her open to me. She really wanted her husband to make love to her as well as me to help spice things up. She approached him once in casual conversation and he grumbled and changes the subject. So Anna and I came up with a plan to seduce and get her sex life back on track. First she arranged for her children to be at her mother’s for the weekend. We picked a Saturday night because we wanted him not tired. On Saturday morning, Anna gave him two tickets for a professional sporting event that was happening during the day. He took his best friend and was going to be gone until 6 pm which gave us time to set up the house. While Anna cooked a light and favorite dinner, I began to clean up and set up the bedroom. It took a while, but I put on black satin sheets, about 40 scented candles and set up an IPod stereo for music. As luck had it, Anna’s bed was huge and had these large corner posts that were tied together by this wrought iron canopy. I never saw a bed like this before but it was perfect for our plan. We really wanted this to go over the top so Anna and I the day before, had our pussy waxed clean. We also went to Victoria Secret and got a sexy outfit for Anna since I had many to choose from in my own closet.
Anna had set up the dining room with candles and had soft music playing. As part of the plan, I was hid in the spare bedroom until Anna got me. Frank arrived at the house just after sunset. He was very happy about attending the game and thanked Anna. She was dressed causal but had her sexy outfit underneath. She told him to wash up and to sit down for dinner. During dinner she let him talk about the game. It excited him to recap the highlights. Anna intentional made sure Frank did not over eat. She told him, she wanted him to have room for a special dessert. Frank was in a good mood, so Anna took him by the hand to the bedroom. He saw the candles and said what is this for and she said just something special for him. Anna then convinced him to put on a blindfold and let her undress him. She then guided him to the bed and asks him to stand up with hitting his head on the canopy. Once he was standing, Anna pulled out two small ropes and tied each wrist to the wrought iron. He asks why and she said I want to try something different. At that point, Anna got me and we went into action. Anna took off her dress revealing her sexy lace outfit. We were so both excited we French kissed in front of Frank. Next we both got on the bed and as took Franks cock in my mouth, Anna took his balls in hers. At first, he was wondering what was going on but after he got rock hard, he just started to moan. After about five minutes, Anna got even wilder and starts to poke Frank’s ass with her tongue. He said oh my God, and within a few minutes he came hard in my mouth. Anna then reached up and pulled his blindfold off to his surprise. Then we stood in front of him and shared his cum with our tongues. He was overwhelmed so we untied him and got him hard shortly after that. That was a beautiful night and Anna’s sex life is back on track.

Attachments

• Anna3.jpg
    Anna3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6

Very erotic!!! OMG....love that visual.

In my pussy this morning, on my tummy this afternoon, in my mouth this evening, and a few minutes ago all over my face. :devil:

We had a fun day! :D

Back