Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Hi from Amazon Liz

It was last month when I was with a Bi couple. Photo attached. xoxo Liz

Attachments

• 278_1000.jpg
    278_1000.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 10
Around 10 PM, last night, my lips fastened tightly around his cockhead as he lay there shuddering, emptying his cum directly down my throat. I enjoyed the taste of my pussy on his cock as well.

The last one hit my neck at first, and finished on my breasts and stomach.

The last one I took was a combination of face and tits and I can't lie it was a sloppy one I've never seen so much from one cumshot y'all just don't understand lol

Directly against my cervix, just as I was meant to receive it and making a wonderful mess inside me. :eek:

Last edited:
The last one I took was a combination of face and tits and I can't lie it was a sloppy one I've never seen so much from one cumshot y'all just don't understand lol

If anywhere near close to how my husband does it, yes I do understand..and LOVE IT:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Around 10 PM, last night, my lips fastened tightly around his cockhead as he lay there shuddering, emptying his cum directly down my throat. I enjoyed the taste of my pussy on his cock as well.
You never fail to post something sexy:cattail:

Mmmmhhh hope it was cleaned in a fun sexy sharing way:devil:

After pleasuring me orally and bringing me to several orgasms, my husband mounted me in the traditional position. Teasing him with some erotic fantasy chat put him over the edge in rapid fashion and he buried in squirting his cum deep. After he finished he slipped his cock from me., moved up and offered it to my lips for cleaning which I happily did. :kiss:

After pleasuring me orally and bringing me to several orgasms, my husband mounted me in the traditional position. Teasing him with some erotic fantasy chat put him over the edge in rapid fashion and he buried in squirting his cum deep. After he finished he slipped his cock from me., moved up and offered it to my lips for cleaning which I happily did. :kiss:

Mmm sounds fun.

My husband came home from work last night and found me in bed wearing nothing but a ponytail and reading one of my trashy romance novels (actually I had been surfing Lit most of the night right up until he got home!)

He brushed his teeth, threw some water on his face, striped down to his boxers, then turned out the light and crawled into bed next to me to cuddle. It didn't take long for one of his big, wandering hands to discover that I had just been "reading a real juicy bit" in my novel.

He took that as an invitation to press me into performing my wifely duties and invaded me like Afghanistan with a full frontal assault that crushed any and all (pretend) resistance. :D

Last edited:
My husband came home from work last night and found me in bed wearing nothing but a ponytail and reading one of my trashy romance novels (actually I had been surfing Lit most of the night right up until he got home!)

He brushed his teeth, threw some water on his face, striped down to his boxers, then turned out the light and crawled into bed next to me to cuddle. It didn't take long for one of his big, wandering, adoring hands :) to discover that I had just been "reading a real juicy bit" ;) in my novel.

He took that as an invitation to press me into performing my wifely duties and invaded me like Afghanistan with a full frontal assault that crushed any and all (pretend) resistance. :D

Then he decided on a rear assault to finish the job and literally made me whimper in complete and total surrender as I clung to our oak headboard for dear life and tried not to wake our two children in the next room. ("Daddy, why was mommy crying last night?" is NOT the best way to start your Saturday morning believe me!)

By the time it was all over, I was barely able to move and there was a lake of cum deep up my butt that decided to become a river to freedom soon after his long, slow withdrawal.

It's raining in Vegas right now and has been all morning. A slow steady, soaking rain that makes you want to stay in bed all day. He's lying beside me and starting to wake up. The girls are playing in their room. He's obviously having a pretty nice dream because the bulk of his forces are pitching a pretty big fucking tent in our bed right now.

Hmmm ... what to do, what to do .... :devil:

Be sure to lick your lips first...

Tuesday night special surprise. Double coating thanks to my husband and our friend "Matt". My face and tits were a hot mess by nights end:kiss:

Tuesday night special surprise. Double coating thanks to my husband and our friend "Matt". My face and tits were a hot mess by nights end:kiss:

Sounds like fun. Did you lick the cum up. Need a third party in there be even a bigger mess.

Back