Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Would love to give my cum to every sexy woman in here i cum 8+ times a day all full loads and ill shoot anywhere u want mmmm

A girlfriend of ours and I received a facial compliments of my husband last night. After taking turns fucking him we moved around facing his cock, sucking and and stroking it as he knelt on the bed. Finally he gripped his cock, aimed it at my face and a large blast hit me on my forehead and then on to her face, moving it back and forth squirting his cum and coating us equally. When he was spent we kissed each other, savoring his taste. He fell back on the bed while our attentions turned to each other, moving into a 69, faces still coated with his cum It was a wild and hot night to say the least:heart:

A girlfriend of ours and I received a facial compliments of my husband last night. After taking turns fucking him we moved around facing his cock, sucking and and stroking it as he knelt on the bed. Finally he gripped his cock, aimed it at my face and a large blast hit me on my forehead and then on to her face, moving it back and forth squirting his cum and coating us equally. When he was spent we kissed each other, savoring his taste. He fell back on the bed while our attentions turned to each other, moving into a 69, faces still coated with his cum It was a wild and hot night to say the least:heart:

This does indeed sound like quite the night :D

I was probably watching a football game while that was ^^ happening.

Obviously I'm doing something wrong.

The last cum blast ended up in my hair and on my face, most landed on my lips. Although it was more then usual so I had to shower afterwards.

Where any naughty wife whose been a little neglectful recently usually gets it after a rousing and thorough and very gymnastic wrestling match ... deep in her butt with her knees pinned next to her ears :eek:

Where any naughty wife whose been a little neglectful recently usually gets it after a rousing and thorough and very gymnastic wrestling match ... deep in her butt with her knees pinned next to her ears :eek:

Was the naughty wife wearing any nice heeels ? would be so sexy if she was ; not that she was not without it ;)

Every now and then, for a bit of spice, husband or I will message each other a downloaded photo of something sexual we are in the mood for. Yesterday I sent him a picture of a beautiful blonde woman, on her knees, cheeks high in the air being being fucked in the ass by a hot muscular stud. When my husband got home he walked in the door with a raging hard on. :heart::heart::heart:Our understanding is before he can have my ass he must eat me to orgasm at least a couple of times which he did in excellent form. By around 9 PM I was in a similar position as that blonde, taking my husbands cock in my well lubricated hole. He gave my submissive butt the screwing it needed for around 20 minutes before slamming balls deep and emptying his cum inside me.

Back