Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

attachment.php

I hope he filled all of your holes...

Rode him to an orgasm deep in my pussy last night. Lifted and allowed his cum to flow out on his cock and balls. Could not resist sliding down to taste, suck and lick up the hot wet mix. Had him gripping the bedsheets while I sucked his sensitive cock in deep. But I would not be denied that stuff I LOVE so much.:kiss::heart:

Rode him to an orgasm deep in my pussy last night. Lifted and allowed his cum to flow out on his cock and balls. Could not resist sliding down to taste, suck and lick up the hot wet mix. Had him gripping the bedsheets while I sucked his sensitive cock in deep. But I would not be denied that stuff I LOVE so much.:kiss::heart:

This is so hot! Would so love to have you take my cock in you. Your pussy your mouth Shooting cutover your tits

WOW! Will he share?

Back