Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Hub laid one on deep inside this morning;)

I'm jealous now - both Mrs. & I had to run out this morning ... :mad: double session tonight then!

any suggestions friends? i.e. what's the best way to make up a lost render-vous?

Last night once deep inside as I rode him, pulling on his legs to get him deeper. Second time all over my ass and back.

Tifani

Last night was pretty intense… but eventually ended with his cum very, very deep in my pussy :devil:

Hair, cheek, neck, breast, stomach, clit, thigh. This guy was a firehose!

After talking to my husband as we were doing it last night about an impending threeway, a very large facial..loved it;)

I'm actually not 100% which was first, but either inside me vaginally, or anally... to me it felt like they came at the same time.

that was actually last night, and I've taken at least four more loads since then. basically I'm just bragging :)

and I'll bet you look sexy as hell taking it...

I think he took some pix of me right after he unloaded. Hopefully I'll be able to get them.

I'm actually not 100% which was first, but either inside me vaginally, or anally... to me it felt like they came at the same time.

that was actually last night, and I've taken at least four more loads since then. basically I'm just bragging :)

I would have to say the last would be from the guy who came the longest. ;)

The last one was right between my breasts on down to my belly button.

Back