Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

I'm actually not 100% which was first, but either inside me vaginally, or anally... to me it felt like they came at the same time.

that was actually last night, and I've taken at least four more loads since then. basically I'm just bragging :)

I live in the wrong place!

Around midnight. After quite a pounding, he pulled out of my pussy and slid up over my clit as he fired. The first little bit hit me just above the right eye, the second big pulse hit my cheek and right breast, and the third in the middle of my stomach. He then slid himself back into me and finished emptying. I exploded into orgasm this whole time and was a rag doll afterward.

Around midnight. After quite a pounding, he pulled out of my pussy and slid up over my clit as he fired. The first little bit hit me just above the right eye, the second big pulse hit my cheek and right breast, and the third in the middle of my stomach. He then slid himself back into me and finished emptying. I exploded into orgasm this whole time and was a rag doll afterward.

Very hot.....

he pulled out and slide his cock between my ass and finished himself off that way, splattering his load all over my ass and back :devil:

Last night around 11 PM or so. After I had ridden my husband to several orgasms all the while we were into some explicit hot fantasy chat. Really talking dirty to each other. I then slid down and sucked his wet hard dick in my mouth. Urging him to part his legs, I slid the middle finger of my left hand in his ass and began steadily finger fucking him. My right hand was busy jerking his cock, my lips wrapped just round the head working it with my tongue. It did not take long before he moaned loudly and I felt his cockhead expand, followed by his cream shooting down my throat. Very filling:kiss:

last 2 guys ive been with cum inside me.......last load i had in me was about 2 hours ago

Last night around 11 PM or so. After I had ridden my husband to several orgasms all the while we were into some explicit hot fantasy chat. Really talking dirty to each other. I then slid down and sucked his wet hard dick in my mouth. Urging him to part his legs, I slid the middle finger of my left hand in his ass and began steadily finger fucking him. My right hand was busy jerking his cock, my lips wrapped just round the head working it with my tongue. It did not take long before he moaned loudly and I felt his cockhead expand, followed by his cream shooting down my throat. Very filling:kiss:

What a lucky guy, that is so hot. I love a woman doing that to me, sadly it is a very rare experience:(

Back