Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Knelt by his side on the hotel bed, my tits brushing against his side, my left hand firmly at the base of his cock while I jerked it with my right, the head of his cock firmly sucked between my lips while I flicked my tongue over his precum pouring hole. His moan was loud as he spasmed and began sending cum into my mouth and welcoming throat. His orgasm was long and heavy but I managed to secure all his cream. When he finished, the I slipped my mouth off and finished swallowing his hot gift.

I looked back over my shoulder to see my husband sitting in the chair stroking his rock hard cock, his face flush red from watching what I had just done with a young man nearly half our age. "suck him off again" my husband requested lustfully. Trust me, I didn't mine doing it.

The first shot hit the back of my throat and I gagged a little :eek::eek:. The rest went all over my face!!!

On my face and lips first, then a final shot into my mouth ;)

:kiss::rose:
rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Sienna's Music Lounge
Sienna's lounge
Sienna's Diary
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals
A-Z Musical Artists IV
Geography ABC's III
Sienna's Deep-throating Survey Thread

2 huge loads in my pussy. First a friend of ours followed up by Hubby. Leaking cum all day.

Last night my husband and I finished in this position (I don't know what it's called so I'm posting a gif). He came in my mouth.
gif-3b2d7799ff0e3c149c79622a75257ed4.gif

About an hour ago, in my pussy.

I had been out with friends and came back to find the apartment smelling as if something had burned in the oven and my roommate/FWB sitting naked on the sofa with a satisfied smile on his face. I asked him what had happened but instead of answering he took my hand and pulled me to my knees in front of him. Taking hold of my hair he guided my mouth to his semi-hard cock. I tasted cum and the unmistakable taste of another woman on his cock.

As I sucked his cock, he told me that the sexy, new neighbor who had just moved in had come asking if she could use our oven since hers was not working. While they waited for the oven to finish, my roommate used all his skills to charm her into bed.

When he was completely hard, he picked me up, took me to his room and planted me, face down on the wet spot left by our neighbor in the middle of his bed. Then fucked me from behind, like he did to her and cummed inside me.

I had been out with friends and came back to find the apartment smelling as if something had burned in the oven and my roommate/FWB sitting naked on the sofa with a satisfied smile on his face. I asked him what had happened but instead of answering he took my hand and pulled me to my knees in front of him. Taking hold of my hair he guided my mouth to his semi-hard cock. I tasted cum and the unmistakable taste of another woman on his cock.

As I sucked his cock, he told me that the sexy, new neighbor who had just moved in had come asking if she could use our oven since hers was not working. While they waited for the oven to finish, my roommate used all his skills to charm her into bed.

When he was completely hard, he picked me up, took me to his room and planted me, face down on the wet spot left by our neighbor in the middle of his bed. Then fucked me from behind, like he did to her and cummed inside me.
Fuck. What a lucky guy!

My feet actually... I was meeting a 'friend yesterday and it seems he had a MASSIVE foot fetish; I wasn't gonna complain, he was worshipping them!

He also said he wanted to and I quote: "Explode all over them". Which to his credit he did!

That is very understanding and accommodating of you........ Oh to find one like you!

Back