Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

His full load directly into my waiting mouth ;) yummy...

:kiss::rose:
rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Sienna's Music Lounge I
Sienna's Music Lounge II
Sienna's lounge
Sienna's Diary
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals
A-Z Musical Artists IV
Geography ABC's III
Sienna's Deep-throating Survey Thread

Threesome, one came in my pussy and the other came in my ass, within a few seconds of each other.

Sunday afternoon my husband and a male friend, coated me almost simultaneously.
My husband was the first to cum on my face while kneeling next to me, jerking his hard cock. Within seconds a partner of ours, who had been fucking me for sometime, pulled out and sent his load onto my tits and stomach. To say I was a "hot mess" when they were done is an understatement:heart::heart::heart:

Sunday afternoon my husband and a male friend, coated me almost simultaneously.
My husband was the first to cum on my face while kneeling next to me, jerking his hard cock. Within seconds a partner of ours, who had been fucking me for sometime, pulled out and sent his load onto my tits and stomach. To say I was a "hot mess" when they were done is an understatement:heart::heart::heart:
As always, it's nice to wake up and see your early morning posts. Hope you're doing well.

Deep in my butt this morning for being such a naughty girl last night. :D

(I haven't taken a shower yet and I can tell I'm still leaking a bit as I sit here on my bed with my laptop!)

First, his huge load on my face, lips and tongue. Then during a long gorgeous fuck, in my vagina ;)

:kiss::rose:
rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Deep in my butt this morning for being such a naughty girl last night. :D

(I haven't taken a shower yet and I can tell I'm still leaking a bit as I sit here on my bed with my laptop!)

Thanks to this post, I can now comment "YES" In the "Have you Masturabted to Liz" thread. :devil::devil::devil:

My face, my hair, some dripped down onto my breasts. But it was all good as i was in the shower at the time 😁

He exploded deep inside my kitty this morning like an over-excited teenager lol

(too much adoring hand and dirty talk in the beginning I guess!)

Last edited:
on my hand in his car during his lunch break...not where I planned for it to go, but he was a little over-excited

Back