Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

After giving him a long BJ he requested not to cum on my face or in my mouth, so I stroked him to a huge finish all over my neck, breasts and belly :) However, I scooped up quite a lot of his thick strands with my fingers and sucked on them, filling my mouth and swallowing. ;)

:kiss::rose:

After giving him a long BJ he requested not to cum on my face or in my mouth, so I stroked him to a huge finish all over my neck, breasts and belly :) However, I scooped up quite a lot of his thick strands with my fingers and sucked on them, filling my mouth and swallowing. ;)

Hot as always Sienna

*whew...getting hot in here...*

My chest, tits to be more accurate, after giving some head and titty fuckin. My question is where's mine?

We decided that my office at home was a good choice to make love. He had me on my desk, lay on my back holding my legs apart for some brilliant cunnilingus. I must have cum six maybe seven times. There was a pool of my juices on my desk top where he failed to catch my ejaculate. He pulled me down and turned me around quickly and then pulling my hair he pushed me forwards so that I was bending over the desk. He was playing rough, but I didn't mind, it was part of the fun. Slowly he ran the head of his cock between my inner lips touching my still sensitive clitty. I opened my thighs wider to let him push into me slowly as he pulled on my hair. Once he was in deep enough I tightened my grip on his huge manhood, slowly accommodating him before he started thrusting in and out many times before he pulled on my hair, moaning and asking me to get onto my knees as he withdrew, stroking himself to an orgasm. His hand held my chin and I opened my mouth taking his full loads. It was quite a lot and I had to swallow some of it before showing him what he had unloaded. Then he told me to swallow it all, every drop ;)

We decided that my office at home was a good choice to make love. He had me on my desk, lay on my back holding my legs apart for some brilliant cunnilingus. I must have cum six maybe seven times. There was a pool of my juices on my desk top where he failed to catch my ejaculate. He pulled me down and turned me around quickly and then pulling my hair he pushed me forwards so that I was bending over the desk. He was playing rough, but I didn't mind, it was part of the fun. Slowly he ran the head of his cock between my inner lips touching my still sensitive clitty. I opened my thighs wider to let him push into me slowly as he pulled on my hair. Once he was in deep enough I tightened my grip on his huge manhood, slowly accommodating him before he started thrusting in and out many times before he pulled on my hair, moaning and asking me to get onto my knees as he withdrew, stroking himself to an orgasm. His hand held my chin and I opened my mouth taking his full loads. It was quite a lot and I had to swallow some of it before showing him what he had unloaded. Then he told me to swallow it all, every drop ;)

That is incredibly hot!

That was a nice story.

Oh...my...I need a shower.

Having been away from my girlfriend for the last 10 days he let me have play time with her. In the middle of the night he came in and I felt him tracing precum around my face, across my lips, and down my neck. I took him in my mouth and sucked him to completion. My girlfriend never woke up.

Having been away from my girlfriend for the last 10 days he let me have play time with her. In the middle of the night he came in and I felt him tracing precum around my face, across my lips, and down my neck. I took him in my mouth and sucked him to completion. My girlfriend never woke up.

Very hot.

Back