Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Last week. When he was all the way deep in the back of my mouth. I wasn't ready for it. Totally gagged. I mean, it came out my nose! lol

Not gonna lie; this made me laugh. The Icarus moment of Blowjobs... hahah xx

Oh and all over my hands. I know it's not really the done thing but my mouth was busy!

Last week. When he was all the way deep in the back of my mouth. I wasn't ready for it. Totally gagged. I mean, it came out my nose! lol

I've had an Angry Dragon before. It was when I was learning to deep throat. I also was too preoccupied with my breathing and technique to see the signs of eruption

I've had an Angry Dragon before. It was when I was learning to deep throat. I also was too preoccupied with my breathing and technique to see the signs of eruption

Have you ever had an angry raccoon?

Please, whatever you do, do not google it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

In my mouth. Gave hubby a Caps celebratory BJ in a back corner near the Portrait Gallery celebration.

I think I just don't have the patience to train one again. The last man I was with didn't need training. I think I'm just done trying again. Girls are easier to train I guess.

I am sad that the view of the male race is so negative and am sorry the Neanderthal approach remains so common. I don’t need training, it’s is common courtesy to think about your partners needs as well as your own, and whilst Liz did give a good reason and defended her hubby properly, what a shame your own experience is so bad.

Training girls... now there is a thought 😈

In my hand last night - I thought I was just bringing him up to speed as we were kissing and saying naughty things about the cute little Mormon wife who lives a few doors down from us :eek:

I relieved a little of my frustration and disappointment in the shower this morning but it wasn't nearly enough!

I took the first loads on my lips as a result of a very fast BJ. He warned me that he was desperate and promised that there would be lots of oral sex on myself and as usual a very long period of fucking :) I was not disappointed however, and don't really mind how quick the BJ's are when he is desperate just as long as I get what I want in the end ;)

Last time...

... all over my face. A generous offering, soaking my lips, a taste on my tongue and streams from my cheeks to my throat. Defiled and loving it.

In my hand last night - I thought I was just bringing him up to speed as we were kissing and saying naughty things about the cute little Mormon wife who lives a few doors down from us :eek:

I relieved a little of my frustration and disappointment in the shower this morning but it wasn't nearly enough!
You should think about it, Lizzie!

Liz, I want to hear more about the little Mormon wife neighbor! Is she the "innocent" type? Maybe you should work on her!

In the liquor room during lunch, I was bent over the table and all 5 took turns fucking my vag, one after another, cumming on my ass and back.

Back