Lady subs: You Make The Call!!

Johnny Mayberry said:
Hmmm..I specified ALOT of cum..enough to be dripping. And, assume for argument that 'public' is 3 minutes away, and the cum hasn't had a chance to dry.

What then?

You would have to define "ALOT". That is very vague. Dripping? Depends on where it is - if he nails you on the chin, we are not talking a big thing. Let's not forget, the average man only ejaculates about a teaspoon. And most men have difficulty aiming, even in tight quarters. (Don't ask how I know!)

As to the sudden "3 minute" qualifier: do you realize the relatively short drying period for ejaculate that has been exposed to the air? It don't take long, unless it's sitting in a puddle. (Which, hopefully, her face isn't made that way!)

Sorry, Johnny, but this scenario would make more sense if the couple were in a room and they had to leave that room and go into another room immediately where there was a crowd of people. And chances are, if that were to happen, the crowd outside would all be part of the "lifestyle", so how much humiliation would be involved?

I can see the point you are trying to make. However, the reality of it just isn't there, and I'm in a reality mood, unfortunately.

Johnny Mayberry said:
Let me explain something to you, since you are new...if you had a true Dom or Master, and you tried to pull something like this, he would have serious reservations about continuing a relationship with you. You are trying to skew your Master's needs to suit yourself? That isn't submission...but, you are untrained, I'm sure someone will beat that out of you eventually.

You do realize that there are some Dominants who like and appreciate the "sassy sub", right? ;)

:rose: thank you SexyChele!:rose:

:p i reckon I'm a sassy sub! :devil:
~""" Rain""" ~

you hear the swoosh sound first
then the bite of the cat ripping into your cheeks
turning red now as the welt appears
the burning sensation ignites you
as you writhe and buck against the restraints
another swoosh and your ass feels like it's on fire
another and you hang limp
taking a fist full of your hair and pulling your head back
whispering to you
i love when you resist

:kiss:

SexyChele said:
You do realize that there are some Dominants who like and appreciate the "sassy sub", right? ;)

And there are some who really fucking don't, goddammit all to fucking hell...

Sorry, kids...I had to work until 4am, and was woken up by telemarketers.

Johnny Mayberry said:
And there are some who really fucking don't, goddammit all to fucking hell...

Sorry, kids...I had to work until 4am, and was woken up by telemarketers.

Aw, you poor thing! I have some Kama Sutra Oil of Love over here and would be willing to give you a massage, if you think that might help? :D

SexyChele said:
Aw, you poor thing! I have some Kama Sutra Oil of Love over here and would be willing to give you a massage, if you think that might help? :D

I'll be right over!!

Oh, and so dried cum is better than dried piss?

volunterring to help Chele, johnny sounds like he could use some relief!

:p:devil::rose:

and yes, dried cum is better in my opinion, it flakes 0ff when it dries and has no scent:)
Peace and Rest,
~"""Rain"""~:heart:

Raindear816 said:
volunterring to help Chele, johnny sounds like he could use some relief!

:p:devil::rose:

and yes, dried cum is better in my opinion, it flakes 0ff when it dries and has no scent:)
Peace and Rest,
~"""Rain"""~:heart:

Thanks, babe...I take back at least 50% of my snippiness!

I'm surprised so many choose the piss route. Don't ya'll realise if you go to a resturant or some other closed area type place, there is going to be significant "piss smell" coming directly from you? ;)

PB, Johnny didn't say we had to go out in public if we choose the piss route.

I assumed I'd get a shower with soap and hot water. :)

Rubyfruit said:
PB, Johnny didn't say we had to go out in public if we choose the piss route.

I assumed I'd get a shower with soap and hot water. :)

Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetie...re-read the first post:

Either, I am going to take us to a public place, just as you are, covered in my cum, so I can parade you around and show everyone how much of a whore you are. Or on the other hand, I can rinse you off first, with a bladderful of piss.

Sorry for the confusion...;)

Johnny Mayberry said:
I'll be right over!!

Oh, and so dried cum is better than dried piss?

*getting the oils and honey dust ready*

Oh hell yes I'd rather have my lover's cum drying on me than his piss! Or was that a trick question? :)

Raindear, you want to do the oil or would rather dust his body with the honey dust? ;)

hmmmm...Chele, I'm all about oil rubdowns...

Ruby, you can try to negotiate for a shower...but I doubt it would work!;)

LMAO...

I was thinking while reading this whole thread... "Geez, we've got a lot of women into watersports here suddenly". :)

I didn't realize ya'll thought the pissing route meant you got to stay home.

P. B. Walker said:
LMAO...

I was thinking while reading this whole thread... "Geez, we've got a lot of women into watersports here suddenly". :)

I didn't realize ya'll thought the pissing route meant you got to stay home.

LOL, I fooled them, didn't I?!?

Johnny Mayberry said:
LOL, I fooled them, didn't I?!?

No doubt. :)

Good dilemma though... got me thinking...

what's worse:
A) Cum in your hair in a quite obviously place that will be noticable and then going out in public.
B) Require you to piss your panties and then wear them under your clothes while you go out in public.

Mmm the possibilities are endless.

Who fooled who?

LOL I don't know... I don't recall massage being one of the original options. Call it a tie perhaps? ;)

Re: Who fooled who?

lark sparrow said:
LOL I don't know... I don't recall massage being one of the original options. Call it a tie perhaps? ;)

Hell, I'm thinking I win twice!!

Johnny Mayberry said:
Here's the situation:

Your Dom has just finished face-fucking you for all he is worth, and sprayed a huge load of cum on your face. He tells you not to move, to just allow the cum to drip down your face, to keep your eyes closed. You can feel him studying you...and then he begins to speak...

"Slut, I have one of two things in mind. Either, I am going to take us to a public place, just as you are, covered in my cum, so I can parade you around and show everyone how much of a whore you are. Or on the other hand, I can rinse you off first, with a bladderful of piss. Choose carefully, and then beg me for the one you would prefer."

So....which would you choose? And how would you feel about such a choice?

why oh why can't i have both??? i'm a greedy lil subbie :D

if i HAD to pick one, i'd choose going out with my face reeking in his piss, as that would be more humiliating/degrading and more of a sign to others that i am an object to be used.

Re: Re: Lady subs: You Make The Call!!

ownedsubgal said:
why oh why can't i have both??? i'm a greedy lil subbie :D

if i HAD to pick one, i'd choose going out with my face reeking in his piss, as that would be more humiliating/degrading and more of a sign to others that i am an object to be used.

Methinks we have a winner!!!

I would choose neither! LOL

I'm not that "kinky"
but if I had to choose. well I have no idea. both dont sound so good to me.
neither are my type of things.
sorry to spoil your fun :p

but would be willing to go out with a long dress or skirt with pussy full of cum and no undies.
but thats probably most I'd be willing LOL

Hmm.....I'm thinking dripping cum.....I haven't been publicly humiliated, but I think I would enjoy it :devil:

Back