Lady subs: You Make The Call!!

I read the initial thread as being a 'choice between the two' options. I could not stand public humiliation at all, and thankfully it is not something I am required to do. It does raise an interesting point now though that "if" he did demand that of me... er ... not sure.

SexyChele said:

Sorry, Johnny, but this scenario would make more sense if the couple were in a room and they had to leave that room and go into another room immediately where there was a crowd of people

I like this

and pee on her after I came on her
would be extra thrilling

SexyChele said:
You do realize that there are some Dominants who like and appreciate the "sassy sub", right? ;)
\
Depends on if they are sassy or SAMs

Pixie Mischief said:
I would choose neither! LOL

I'm not that "kinky"
but if I had to choose. well I have no idea. both dont sound so good to me.
neither are my type of things.
sorry to spoil your fun :p

Got to wonder how submissive you REALLY are

apet4you said:
Question: what if you either A) do not have a male owner or B)have a golden shower fetish...what would be the differences then Johnny????

I am not sure it makes a difference gender of Dom
Women's juices on you are very simlar to men's cum

If you like piss I do not think it makes a difference either

Re: True words were never spoken...

apet4you said:
But the smell would eventually drive me crazy...nothing better than the smell of fresh pussy juice......;) (now if only i could find some one to indulge me!!!)

me !!!!

His_sugar said:

The wonderful thing about this lifestyle is the huge area it allows each of us as a person or a couple to experiment, explore and grow. What might be right for me, surely might be just as wrong for someone else. What i used to cherish about the lifestyle and the boards was the open mindedness of the people involved.. how judgements were far and few between... because this is a "Different strokes for different folks" lifestyle.

basque

and when you find the perfect D/s match
and they leave

it tars you apart

Netzach said:
I guess she's not as submissive as you wish she was. Is that a shortcoming?

Frankly I could care less

It was a comment on the persona she presented
untill the remark and following
that I was commenting on

So that you will be happy
I will refrain from such comments in the future

All I'm saying is that I'm not getting a sense of "false advertising".

You can post whatever you want, I'm sorry if my responding was a problem.

Netzach said:
I guess she's not as submissive as you wish she was. Is that a shortcoming?

A shortcoming only for Richard.

How submissive one is, isnt' relevant nor can it be determined by hypotheticals. A submissive may let you do whatever you want to her body, but never give over any element of control. Another submissive may give you complete control because she trusts you with his or her limits. Which is more submissive?

It can't be measured in a general sense. IN a personal sense, it is simply that submissive A isn't the match for Dominant B.

Sorry, had to throw in a couple of cents.

:)

I find both of your respones totally off the mark from my post
and frankly it seems to be getting normal for whatever I respond to be attacked, misrepresented or twisted

I will stay on my thread you all can have the rest of the board
I do not need it

Richard49 said:
and frankly it seems to be getting normal for whatever I respond to be attacked, misrepresented or twisted

I do not need it

I am sorry you feel that way. My post was not intended to sound accusatory in any fashion.

Richard49 said:

I do not need it

As a third person just reading the last couple of posts, I'm sure no one meant to attack. Please stay.

:rose:~His Flower~:rose:

His Flower said:
As a third person just reading the last couple of posts, I'm sure no one meant to attack. Please stay.

:rose:~His Flower~:rose:

Thank you.

I am very tired and couldnt' be sure, but I know the tone of voice in my thoughts as I typed wasn't attacking anyone!

ALL OF YOU GET OFF MY THREAD, OR I'LL PEE ON YOU!!!

My bladder, FYI, holds about 34 ounces...plenty for all of ya!!

Johnny Mayberry said:
ALL OF YOU GET OFF MY THREAD, OR I'LL PEE ON YOU!!!

My bladder, FYI, holds about 34 ounces...plenty for all of ya!!

lol...odd...i suddenly feel very tired and think it best to head off to bed :D

zanna

MissTaken said:
Thank you.

I am very tired and couldnt' be sure, but I know the tone of voice in my thoughts as I typed wasn't attacking anyone!

You certainty wasn't Ms. T :D

:rose:~His flower~:rose:

Back