Lesbian Daddis/bois: Why we ID this way

MzChrista said:
I hope nobody minds if I take this back to the beginning. I liked what KestrelWolfe and Lil boi mike posted. And I am really glad to see that this site is welcoming to so much variety of lifestyles.
I was one of those tomboys too. I was always interested in sports rough games boy stuff more than anything girly. In my teenager days I tried really hard to be more femme, but it just wasnt me.
I dont own a skirt or a dress. usually you will see me in jeans and a tshirt or tamk top. Shit I even wear my leather jacket in the summertime, call it a fetish.
Sexually I love women of all kinds. I can be attracted to a cute boi, or some really girly femme (Hi caroline, you going to the party Sat?) I like playing with men, and I think its fun to play with TVs and dress them up so if you come to my house and look in my closet and see a frilly dress IT AINT MINE
Haha.
Anyhoo I am glad to see this thread, very cool.

Yes, we are going. It will be Sam's first party! We are both looking forward to talking to you.

CarolineOh said:

Yes, we are going. It will be Sam's first party! We are both looking forward to talking to you.

Yes, I have never been to any sort of BDSM event. I am looking forward to it, and to meeting MsChrista and James Blandings.

You're quite welcome, Sam.

And MzChrista, thanks. I'd been agonizing over how to present this thread, and I hoped people would be informed, and opened by the experience. Seems I got my wish.

What party? Where? Who? When? Why wasn't I invited?? (poutgrin)

MotorCitySam said:

Yes, I have never been to any sort of BDSM event. I am looking forward to it, and to meeting MsChrista and James Blandings.

Cool beans, Sam. youll have fun, dont worry.

That pretty little caroline, now she ought to worry

Hahahaha.

KestralWolfe said:
You're quite welcome, Sam.

And MzChrista, thanks. I'd been agonizing over how to present this thread, and I hoped people would be informed, and opened by the experience. Seems I got my wish.

What party? Where? Who? When? Why wasn't I invited?? (poutgrin)

Well you done good, KestralWolfe, its a way cool thread.

A friend of mine started this thread a long time ago. I thought I might bump it just for the hell of it. It's got some good information :)

I'm pretty much androgynous, sexual with any being that interests me that way and is interested in me enough to go there, and to me, what's neat about gender is that I can take layers of it off and put them on. It's about being true to yourself for some people, to me, being true to myself means being able to carry out those performances according to how I feel. I'm hard femme most of the time, soft butch on a sloppy leisure day because yes, I can make it out of the house without makeup.

So, I've been a boi. I've been a Dad, and a Sir. Iv'e been Ma'am Mistress, Miss and Goddess.

The only thing that feels false and weird is being a girl bottom to a top that's not also Femme. So I don't.

Take one lesbian daddy tomboi

fillet and pound lightly with mallet to tenderize

brush with butter on both sides, salt and fresh ground pepper to taste

grill until she turns submissive and straight, oh about 10 minutes

serve up pipin hot with overalls, short hair, clogs, thong panties and lower back tattoo. That's what I call eatin!

yum

Netzach said:
It's good to have a dream.

LOL

Yeah... I waver between Daddy and bois. Since I'm a switch it all depends on context. I do prefer to be the boi though :)

DustyWolfe said:
LOL

Yeah... I waver between Daddy and bois. Since I'm a switch it all depends on context. I do prefer to be the boi though :)

Well you make a good Daddy and you make a good boi :) And yes you are a very good boi for you are that most of the time

Back