Lets hear your voyeur experiences ?

both voyuer and exhibitionist here.
during the summer months my step daughter would be home from college and work. she would get up and get a shower in our bedroom bathroom. upstairs was a bathtub only. so i would be up first and get my shower, i would pull up the blinds about 8 inches or more. she would then grab her shower i would be in the back porch with the lights off watching her undress. she has perfect puffy tits. done this for 4 years. still think about it and jerk off to the thoughts....

For me it started when I was younger, saw a woman sunbathing in the dunes at the beach, topless, and I started wanking whilst peeking over the dune near her.
I think she may have seen me at one point, but that didn't stop me shooting my load in the sand.

And the in the forces in shared rooms, I awoke one day to the sound of a guy in another bed fucking a girl he had brought back. She was on top riding him, tits bouncing. I was facing them when I opened my eyes, and she smiled at me and started telling him to fuck her harder, and really went for it. When he was about to cum she sat on his face and looked right at me as she wanked his cock, and his hot cum all over her face. I pulled back the covers so she could see I was wanking, as I shot all over my stomach and chest.

The only voyeur experiences I have had since have been in experiences with couples where I have watched them engaging in sexual acts together, but they know I am there so not sure if it counts.

Great wife. My wife would go over there and tip her off, and get mad at me for looking :-(
My wife would drop to her knees and take care of my hard-on while I gave her commentary of what i was watching.
Well…. in theory at least.

We were walking on a ghost tour. Strolling down a back alley behind a hotel my wife saw a very naked man through the frosted glass, she was watching while another person kneeled in front of him and proceeded to perform oral.

I once upon a time lived in a 1 bedroom apartment with my roommate. He had the bedroom and I took over the living room. He would bring girls over occasionally while I was there, but one night in particular he brought over this skinny black girl with big tits and they went to his room. After about 10 minutes the noises started, and she was a screamer. I sat on the couch in the living room stroking off hearing her getting demolished in the next room. I nearly knocked to ask if I could join 😂

Not the most romantic story, but…

I’m a firefighter, and, to no one’s surprise, some women find flashing their boobs at us, a titillating experience, especially when we’re driving around in Big Red. When I first got hired, I would always hear about other guys’ experiences getting “flashed” while coming back from a call or whatever. Unfortunately for me, it seemed like I was always on my day off when it happened at my station.

Then one day, we were coming back from a call late at night. We pulled into the left turn pocket at a red light and sat. This signal was well-known for being a long one and we were annoyed at having been caught there at 2:00AM. Then, to my left, two women entered the crosswalk. They had just left a familar Mexican dive bar in our district and were on their way home on foot.

I could see a gleam in their eyes as they held a brief conversation, no doubt one daring the other. They must have come to a consensus that, “I’ll do it if you do too” and their hands dropped to the front of their shirts. Without breaking their stride, up came the shirts and out came their breasts. I could only imagine the grins on their faces as they proudly (and blindly) walked past us, displaying “the goods” for the firemen.

Unfortunately what they COULDN’T see was that in the time it took for them to dare each other, the signal changed. Approaching from behind us in the lane to the right was a car going about 35 mph (56 kph) on a green light. The massive fire truck completely blocked driver’s view of the two women and they couldn’t see the car due to the fire truck and their shirts being held over their eyes.

As the Captain, my assigned seat is the right front seat. The Engineer (driver) couldn’t see the car approaching either, and he was too busy ogling the girls anyway. It occurred to me that I was about to witness a terrible auto vs. pedestrian collision literally inches from where I sat.

Thankfully luck was on everyone’s side. The car passed right in front of them, missing them by maybe three feet. If the “I dare you conversation” had been any briefer, they would have most likely been further along in the crosswalk and been blasted out of their shoes by this car. (That’s what usually happens; you lose your shoes) Hearing the car pass them, the two women abruptly dropped their shirts and continued crossing the street, a little more carefully and a lot more wiser.

Seeing two young women mangled/killed side by side would been a horrible sight to add to things I’d already like to forget. Luckily for us all, they lived to flash another day, hopefully with a lookout at least for next time. So the moral of the story for all you exhibitionists is, always be aware of your surroundings!

Last edited:
when ever I stay in a hotel alone, I will always leave the curtains open. Its a real thrill for me to think I might be being watched whatever I do in the room. x
So what is something someone from across the street on a balcony might see?

That's awesome of you. What I'm curious about is if I were across the street on the balcony , Would I poss. see you in your fav. p'js? Shorts and a T shirt? What might you be doing?

when ever I stay in a hotel alone, I will always leave the curtains open. Its a real thrill for me to think I might be being watched whatever I do in the room. x
I'd love to know when and where your next hotel stay will be, so I can make sure to camp outside your window. :devil:

Years ago I went to a two day concert. Overnight spent the night sleeping on the grass near a couple friends I went to the show with. I was on the edge of our group and I rolled over onto my side to try to sleep. I watched a couple about 15 feet away making out in their sleeping bag. Sure enough, I watched as they started fucking in the bag. At one point, she climbed on top of him and when she did, she ended up looking at me. We locked eyes as she rode him. Our eyes stayed on each other as she picked up speed… she never looked away. Soon, I could see his hands reach up and grab her as he must have started cumming. She stopped as he finished…. They picked up their stuff and started walking past me. She smiled at me as she walked past knowing that I watched the whole thing…

Love to travel and be in or around the same hotel as you sometime

I am NOT a voyeur at all, but I once watched a lady lose her virginity from an apartment below a friends apartment. It was an old house, and by looking through the pipes of his shower, you could see down into the bedroom of the apartment below us. He had showed me previous, but as we were there one day, we heard noises of sex and took turns watching.

Being a small town, I knew both people. The man was married, and I knew his wife and even went to church with him. So, one day as we worked on the church on a work-detail, I asked him about the sex with the woman (she was 19) and we were probably 25 at the time. He took me aside and asked me how I knew. Always a cheater on his wife, always a braggart, and just an alpha piece of crap, he gleefully went into the details of it. He said he had taken her virginity that day which was news to me. I knew they had sex, but not that she lost her virginity as I watched!

I always felt bad for her, as it was typical. She was average in looks and had a huge crush on this guy, and then he took what he wanted and left her. One and done. His wife was one of the prettiest girls in school too, and yet he never could stay monogamous and used her church-upbringing to continuously cheat without care or remorse despite what it did to her, his kids and ultimately their extended family.

I think that cured my interest in watching others have sex.

Yes! I started doing this a while back and now I look forward to business trips out of town. I try to put on a show for whoever may be watching - dressing, undressing, coming out of the shower and so on.

Back