"Take that slut dress off before I tear it off."
"Shut up you fucking little tramp and bend over."
"Who does this pussy belong to?"
"Don't you dare cum till I tell you."
"God your slut ass is tight."
"Lick that cum up you whore."

I would like her to talk dirty in response but I can't think of
anything convincing enough.

Oh boy..... this would be music to many ears, including mine.

I always loved to hear My boy begging.
Whether it be begging to touch Me, serve Me or to be used by Me, hearing the need and longing in his voice always pleased Me.
I also enjoyed pulling him out of sub-space to answer My questions.
He liked being reminded of who owned him and of his place in My life.
I think he would have liked being humilated verbally, but that just is not My way. * shrug *

There is something very erotic about hearing a boy beg in a voice hoarse with desire and need. :devil:

Helena :rose:

RoughPlay said:
<snip> "Who do you belong to slut?"..."Who does this pussy belong to?"..."Don't you dare cum till I tell you."

I just love these three, RoughPlay. Nothing like orders and words of ownership to take me just....there. Like flipping a switch. :D

Begging...

Begging is goooood!!!!

I like to talk dirty, but I keep it emotionless, and in a cold voice. I require my submissives to ask before each orgasm (unless given carte blanche), and to use words like "cunt", "arse", "clit", "tits", and to call themselves a "slut".

It's a huge turn on for me... what can I say? Am I kinky? huh? Am I? Perverted even? (please say yes!)

Oh.............

"Oh, baby, you look sooooooooo hot......your cunt looks sooooooo sexy........Open wide, yeah, just like that, now fuck my cock.........that's it sweetheart.....Oh, baby you feel so good, so nice and wet and warm inside.....oh yeah, fuck it.....fuck me.....fuck my big hard cock.....can you feel me moving over your clit? Oh baby, you're soooooo hot!"

(ladies please add some lines...)

The Prince song "Pussy Control" comes to mind....

LOL

Then a great essay on Release Training by Lord Colm on Castlerealm. My mind is just be-bopping allll over the place this morning.

I'm required to ask. beg, no. Continuing to ask would be a badddd plan. Different strokes.

Fungi, LOL, I don't find you kinky or perverted. To ME, you're wonderfully NORMAL. I think the rest of them are kind of odd, if you ask me (*whispering* the 'nilla folk...them, you know).

Re: Oh.............

Mac2383 said:
"Oh, baby, you look sooooooooo hot......your cunt looks sooooooo sexy........Open wide, yeah, just like that, now fuck my cock.........that's it sweetheart.....Oh, baby you feel so good, so nice and wet and warm inside.....oh yeah, fuck it.....fuck me.....fuck my big hard cock.....can you feel me moving over your clit? Oh baby, you're soooooo hot!"

(ladies please add some lines...)

oh my!

Walk up behind me grab my neck and just say "FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdutchess28 said:
Walk up behind me grab my neck and just say "FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was in the middle of open heart surgery, her hands buried in the sternum of the patient, weaving a delicate repair, when someone walked up behind her, grabbed her neck and said in a forceful tone "fuck the shit out of me!"

Fortunately for the patient, she was calm, collected, and didn't jump. Instead, she politely informed the man that the colon care centre was two doors down to the right...

;)

FungiUg said:
She was in the middle of open heart surgery, her hands buried in the sternum of the patient, weaving a delicate repair, when someone walked up behind her, grabbed her neck and said in a forceful tone "fuck the shit out of me!"

Fortunately for the patient, she was calm, collected, and didn't jump. Instead, she politely informed the man that the colon care centre was two doors down to the right...

;)

ROFLMFAO!!

My........ I went back and re-read this thread and what wonderful posts there are.

All very inspiring in numerous ways.

Might....

A Desert Rose said:
My........ I went back and re-read this thread and what wonderful posts there are.

All very inspiring in numerous ways.

Might even write a poem about it?
like your new AV....i don't how to put one in....
hug to u
Mac

Re: Might....

Mac2383 said:
i don't how to put one in....

If I may be of some assistance?

Make sure the pic is resized to under 150 x 150 pixels first.

Go to your User Control Panel here at Lit. Click on Edit Options.
Scroll Down to the "Other Options" section. Under "Use Custom Avatar" Click Yes. Browse your comp and upload. Click submit modifications at the bottom. *Poof* you're done. If the AV is too big, it will let you know. Under 150 X 150 seems to fit.

Looking forward to what you come up with Mac *sly little grin*

thanks for the info

AnelizeDarkEyes said:

Scroll Down to the "Other Options" section. Under "Use Custom Avatar" Click Yes. Browse your comp and upload. Click submit modifications at the bottom. *Poof* you're done. If the AV is too big, it will let you know. Under 150 X 150 seems to fit.

i'm not that keen with computers, but I'll give it a try.....

Re: Re: Might....

AnelizeDarkEyes said:

got as far as "browse" which is a blank for me to fill in with what?
said that i could upload an av from my computer, but i don't know what file that would be in...??/

PM me, If you'd like. Your box is full.

I'll help if you'd like.

this may take some doing ROFL

Last edited:
Re: Might....

Mac2383 said:
Might even write a poem about it?
like your new AV....i don't how to put one in....
hug to u
Mac

Hugs to you too Mac.

We need to be in touch. ;-)

The ultimate pleasure for me is to have her bound to the bed and over the course of time getting her to the point when she says...

"Please Sir, please fuck me."

Then, when I can see the need in her eyes for me. Then, I will take her for my pleasure. My pleasure is to make her scream with lust and need for me.

Talk Dirty

[B ]this is the police! your hijack's over, Eb, put down the man's ass and step away from the thread. bunnybondage[/B]

Lucky for me my mouth was not full of water. I would have spewed big time! Ebonyfire

lucky for me i just swallowed you guys are so funny sometimes
Like Wyneternal i think i need lessons on talking dirty any takers!!

Im sorry, but i just couldn't help but read this and see MAD LIB!!! so here are a few I came up with. Slvjenn

the fill in the blanks had me in stitches well done.

RoughPlay said:
I really like the idea of talking dirty though its hard to avoid feeling
self conscious and silly.

The following is the type of thing I would like to say during a session to
remember.

"Get on your fucking knees you bitch."
"Who do you belong to slut?"
"Why are you so wet you fucking whore?"
"Suck my cock you dirty little bitch."
"Take that slut dress off before I tear it off."
"Shut up you fucking little tramp and bend over."
"Who does this pussy belong to?"
"Don't you dare cum till I tell you."
"God your slut ass is tight."
"Lick that cum up you whore."

I would like her to talk dirty in response but I can't think of
anything convincing enough.
I think talking dirty is a something where the feelings of each partner must be weighed. Some may be incredibly turned on by the lines that you quoted, yet others could go the other direction and be completely turned off by such words... destroying their mood, and interrupting the momentum of play. These are just my thoughts, no judgement intended.

Very interesting thread, A Desert Rose. :)

A good point, Emme.
Case in point for me...
I've never been comfortable calling a submissive a subbie or sub, for that matter. I guess I just attach too much respect to the idea of someone being submissive.
I have no qualms about others doing it, it's just not me.

~ Emmeline ~ said:
I think talking dirty is a something where the feelings of each partner must be weighed. Some may be incredibly turned on by the lines that you quoted, yet others could go the other direction and be completely turned off by such words... destroying their mood, and interrupting the momentum of play. These are just my thoughts, no judgement intended.
Emmeline, I understand what you are saying and I agree with you.

I wouldn't say the things in my post without sufficient discussions before
hand with my partner to understand what she does and doesn't like to hear.
This would probably be over a period of weeks if not months and would be
part of more general discussions on limits and preferences. If she doesn't
like it I won't say it.

If she liked certain lines on some occasions but not on others depending on
her mood then I would need her help to indicate her current preference to me.
I would not be able to work it out on my own. I would ask her what kind of a
girl she is and her reply indicates what she would like to hear. For example :-

a nice girl : not tonight dear
a bad girl : medium dirty talk
an anal slut : bring it on

Pillow Talk

Sexually explicit whispers in the dark ... how is that not a turn on? It can matter what is said but ... it is the soft breath against Y/your ear ... the furtive touches in the shadows and the sound of Y/your name exhaled in a passionate rush of air.

The rest is gravy.

RoughPlay said:

That's cute, RoughPlay!

I guess my feeling on this is that it goes with the mood, I could be any of the above at a given point in time. And, you're correct, it's important for a Dom/me to be able to read what their submissive's feelings are at that particular time. (smile)
:rose:

RoughPlay said:

This being in the category of things you won't find on a cosmo quiz :) Just picture it-- a cover with the heading, summer's hottest fashions next to are you an anal slut?--Take our quiz and find out.

Back