Lil_Jenni's Adventures, Past and Present...

I've heard this before, but I never experienced it the first time around. This time... 🙄
When the wife was pregnant, we were trying new recipes for dinner. Came up with one we really liked. To this day (2 decades later) she CANNOT remember the one simple ingredient we used in it. It's become our 'secret ingredient' joke (because it's still a secret to her)...

Kidding aside, it'll get better after they're here. It takes some time for the brain to normalize after all those hormones. But, then there's those pesky residual kids. Those are what take forever to resolve... ;)

I have a little more than a month until my scheduled C-section, and I'm miserable as fuck.😢 My OBGyn is pondering moving my date up a couple weeks to later this month because these fucking twin bitches are crowding every organ in my fucking torso.🤬 I have horrible heartburn and reflux. Last night I belched unexpectedly and threw up a little in my mouth. 🥺 I pee with almost any movement I make. I can't remember how long it's been since I've been able to take a really deep breath. And I can't even think about sex. Last time we tried, I peed and nearly shit myself when Hubby was inside me. Yeah, I know, that's all sexy as fuck... 🙄🙄🙄

You know what it is? They are fucking trying to kill me, fucking parasites. Goddess give me strength not to strangle the little bitches the moment they cut them out of me.

As you all might be able to tell, another issue I'm having is I'm angry almost all the time. Everyone keeps telling me it's bad for the babies for me to be angry, but I can't make it stop. I don't even know why I'm angry, except I'm so fucking miserable. 😢
Where is a 🫂 icon reaction when you need it.

Ahhh! But as soon as your second set of eyes develop and you mom sense strengthens you will know where every object is in your house!

As you all might be able to tell, another issue I'm having is I'm angry almost all the time. Everyone keeps telling me it's bad for the babies for me to be angry, but I can't make it stop. I don't even know why I'm angry, except I'm so fucking miserable. 😢
If there’s no obvious thing making you angry, maybe you need to just relax a bit, take a few deep breaths and think of something pleasant. Maybe a recent trip. Or something exciting, opposite of your daily routine. What makes you happy?

Hang in there, we're all rooting for you!
Just take it one day, or one hour, or one minute at a time. What ever you need.
Things will get better...

I didn't notice.😁

I have a little more than a month until my scheduled C-section, and I'm miserable as fuck.😢 My OBGyn is pondering moving my date up a couple weeks to later this month because these fucking twin bitches are crowding every organ in my fucking torso.🤬 I have horrible heartburn and reflux. Last night I belched unexpectedly and threw up a little in my mouth. 🥺 I pee with almost any movement I make. I can't remember how long it's been since I've been able to take a really deep breath. And I can't even think about sex. Last time we tried, I peed and nearly shit myself when Hubby was inside me. Yeah, I know, that's all sexy as fuck... 🙄🙄🙄

You know what it is? They are fucking trying to kill me, fucking parasites. Goddess give me strength not to strangle the little bitches the moment they cut them out of me.
Hope you get to go early. I’m willing to bet the moment your coherent after the c-section and those beautiful babies are laying on your chest, that you’ll uncontrollably cry tears of joy. I wish we had a” care “ emoji here, because I really hope this you is over soon for you.

Hope you get to go early. I’m willing to bet the moment your coherent after the c-section and those beautiful babies are laying on your chest, that you’ll uncontrollably cry tears of joy. I wish we had a” care “ emoji here, because I really hope this you is over soon for you.
Oh, I'm sure you're right. But at this moment, I just want them out.

Thanks for all the replies. I was very much inside my own head this morning. I feel better now... although not really physically better... Just mentally. 😉

Happy Independence Day, the birthday of the American Revolution. 🎂

It is not technically the birthday of the United States of America, however. March 4, 1789 is the date the U.S. Constitution came into effect, thus birthing the country itself. The more you know! 😉

You see, I get to hear that EVERY year from my lawyer Hubby, and I'd thought I'd share the joy this year. 🙄😁😂

Happy Independence Day, the birthday of the American Revolution. 🎂

It is not technically the birthday of the United States of America, however. March 4, 1789 is the date the U.S. Constitution came into effect, thus birthing the country itself. The more you know! 😉

You see, I get to hear that EVERY year from my lawyer Hubby, and I'd thought I'd share the joy this year. 🙄😁😂

I'm just impressed you took the time to point it out. We actually still celebrate Constitution Day where I live.

Hope you're well. C-section yet? Everyone alright?

Back