Lil_Jenni's Adventures, Past and Present...

Things I can't wait to do (in no particular order):

1. Dye my hair. I last had it done mid May, and I got 2+ inches of blonde roots showing.

2. Sit at a table to eat. I've been using folding trays because I can put them next to me. It turns out that when you have a small frame and twins, you kinda grow a lot more out than with one... 🙄

3. Put on something other than loose fleece shorts and a tent-like T-shirt. I haven't worn a bra since school ended and no panties for the last week or so. I don't have anything big enough to be comfortable, and I don't want to buy anything.

4. Go out of the fucking house. I mean, I've been out in the back yard, but I haven't been anyplace else for almost three weeks. I just can't. I fucking waddle. And I have to take little breaks. Lots of little breaks. And I pee if I move wrong. 🤬🤬🤬

5. Have sex... but maybe not right away. The desire is still there, but I can't physically. I mean we probably could, but... I just can't. My sex drive did decrease after the first kiddo and stayed decreased for a year, but it was still pretty regular... I'm thinking it may be like that again. So... When I recover from the C-section, I'm hoping I'll want it like I do right now... 😉

6. Go for a drive in the mountains by myself so I can be really by myself. My mom is here helping me, and it's... great, in theory. But she's always around. Even when I tell her I need some time to myself, she popping in my room every five minutes. I know I should be grateful, and really, I am, but... 🙄

7. Get rid of all the fucking Funko Pop! Jabba the Hutt related figurines my friend Misty keeps sending me. I told her I felt like Jabba, and she started sending the stupid things. I have a whole little setup next to my bed, like I'm Jabba and they are all in my palace. I even have Han Solo in carbonite. They'd be gone already, but my Hubby is complicit in this bullshit and keeps sending her pics of each new one when it's added in. 🤬

1. Dye my hair. I last had it done mid May, and I got 2+ inches of blonde roots showing.
What color do you dye it? I'm guess red from your avatar?

2. Sit at a table to eat. I've been using folding trays because I can put them next to me. It turns out that when you have a small frame and twins, you kinda grow a lot more out than with one... 🙄
And then twisting to eat at your side hurts. That's rough! Use them for your tray, or do they kick too much?

3. Put on something other than loose fleece shorts and a tent-like T-shirt. I haven't worn a bra since school ended and no panties for the last week or so. I don't have anything big enough to be comfortable, and I don't want to buy anything.
If you're going to try and nurse twins... Damn, good luck with that. Your boobs will be massive for awhile. Definitely a difference in perspectives, I'd love to only wear super comfy clothes and free ball every day. But I'm also not wetting myself when I sneeze.

4. Go out of the fucking house. I mean, I've been out in the back yard, but I haven't been anyplace else for almost three weeks. I just can't. I fucking waddle. And I have to take little breaks. Lots of little breaks. And I pee if I move wrong. 🤬🤬🤬
I'd go crazy.

5. Have sex... but maybe not right away. The desire is still there, but I can't physically. I mean we probably could, but... I just can't. My sex drive did decrease after the first kiddo and stayed decreased for a year, but it was still pretty regular... I'm thinking it may be like that again. So... When I recover from the C-section, I'm hoping I'll want it like I do right now... 😉
V-births took my wife out of commission, for one reason and another, for over 2 months. I don't recall C-section hiatus, but she's never really wanted it, so it's hard to tell. Just tell him to get down there and kiss it and make it all better. 😂

6. Go for a drive in the mountains by myself so I can be really by myself. My mom is here helping me, and it's... great, in theory. But she's always around. Even when I tell her I need some time to myself, she popping in my room every five minutes. I know I should be grateful, and really, I am, but... 🙄
My MIL and her mom came out to help us once. It was great for a week, but that's all I could take. I know exactly how you feel. It's almost over? 🤷

7. Get rid of all the fucking Funko Pop! Jabba the Hutt related figurines my friend Misty keeps sending me. I told her I felt like Jabba, and she started sending the stupid things. I have a whole little setup next to my bed, like I'm Jabba and they are all in my palace. I even have Han Solo in carbonite. They'd be gone already, but my Hubby is complicit in this bullshit and keeps sending her pics of each new one when it's added in. 🤬
That's a little fucked up and a little funny. But I'm an asshole, so there's that.

You got to love it ...they both are running with it to keep you smiling and your sense of humor.

This is a good start and i encourage you to add to it. I think it helps with the mental state to know that this will pass and yes you’ll have two more beings to nourish and look after but you can also start to get back to a normalcy with your own body and mind.

I spent the early, early AM in the ER with false labor. I cried and cried when we were discharged because I want this to be over. Trust me, recovering from C-section is no fun at all, but I'm looking forward to it at this point.

Anyway, I slept all day and still feel exhausted. I think my body is at its limit. I thank God or Goddess or whoever may be listening for modern medicine, because I don't think I'd survive labor. I really don't. 🥺

I spent the early, early AM in the ER with false labor. I cried and cried when we were discharged because I want this to be over. Trust me, recovering from C-section is no fun at all, but I'm looking forward to it at this point.

Anyway, I slept all day and still feel exhausted. I think my body is at its limit. I thank God or Goddess or whoever may be listening for modern medicine, because I don't think I'd survive labor. I really don't. 🥺
I'm sorry you're having a rough go with this labour

You got this, your getting closer to the finish. I'm sorry about the pain 😢 wish I could help.

I don't know how some women carry babies, let alone simultaneously. You're a hell of a woman for getting to this point. The struggle is almost over. You're so close!

Sorry to hear you’re having such a sucky time, you’re a warrior and I’m sending you good thoughts for an imminent and trouble free c section. I hope your husband will be in the or with you the reassurance from yout partner I think helps with the anxiety I remember going through this with my wife like it was yesterday.

I remember my wife crying because she went into labor and it stopped. Not fun. So excited, so stressed, so tired, and then disappointed.
Hang in there. Soon enough this will be a distant memory!

They didn’t give you a planned C-sec date? 🤔. My wife had two C-sections, first was an emergency the second planned.

Not rubbing it in as I know you’re miserable, but we got up that morning, took pics (it was snowing…not something you see here a lot) and all smiles headed to the maternity ward where I got to sit in for the whole procedure 🥴🤢….something I’m glad I never had to listen to again…now it was cool cutting the cord and all that, buuuuuuut.

Good luck, you got this gurl…congratulations in advance also. 😊

They didn’t give you a planned C-sec date? 🤔. My wife had two C-sections, first was an emergency the second planned.

Not rubbing it in as I know you’re miserable, but we got up that morning, took pics (it was snowing…not something you see here a lot) and all smiles headed to the maternity ward where I got to sit in for the whole procedure 🥴🤢….something I’m glad I never had to listen to again…now it was cool cutting the cord and all that, buuuuuuut.

Good luck, you got this gurl…congratulations in advance also. 😊
The planned date is this week. We just had a scare last week. I'm just wanting it over.

Quick check in. Babies are born and we are all doing well. One was in NICU for a couple nights because she was having a bit of trouble breathing, but she's out now and doing great. 😁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

No more details, sorry. I'd love to share, but I promised Hubby to not overshare. 🤷‍♀️

Well, one detail that's probably harmless... one has really pale blonde hair, lighter than my natural color and a lot lighter than Hubby's dark blonde. The other has strawberry blonde hair. My son thinks that's because my hair is dyed red. 😆😆😆

My MIL said Hubby's hair was reddish when he was born then shifted to dark blonde when he was a toddler. It's probably going to be the same for our daughter, but we'll see. I kinda lover the color her hair is now.

Quick check in. Babies are born and we are all doing well. One was in NICU for a couple nights because she was having a bit of trouble breathing, but she's out now and doing great. 😁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

No more details, sorry. I'd love to share, but I promised Hubby to not overshare. 🤷‍♀️

Well, one detail that's probably harmless... one has really pale blonde hair, lighter than my natural color and a lot lighter than Hubby's dark blonde. The other has strawberry blonde hair. My son thinks that's because my hair is dyed red. 😆😆😆

My MIL said Hubby's hair was reddish when he was born then shifted to dark blonde when he was a toddler. It's probably going to be the same for our daughter, but we'll see. I kinda lover the color her hair is now.
Congratulations!!! Glad your all doing wonderful.

we've been told the babies are good to go home too. But "later this morning" has now come and gone. 🫤
Same old story of the squeaky wheel. My experience with hospitals is you need to kick them into gear. If you tell the RNs, "I want the fuck out of here!", rather than sit around waiting for them, they do tend to speed up the process! Otherwise, if someone else squeaks louder they get priority... :)

We didn't come home until yesterday morning. They wanted me to walk a few more times and farther each time. I kept telling them I was good to go and could walk as far as they wanted. I think they just wanted to charge my insurance another night... 🙄

Anyway, we're home and there are too fucking many people in my house. In addition to me, Hubby, Kiddo, and babies, my parents are staying with us, my in-laws are staying at a hotel but are here all the fucking time, Hubby's cousin and her fiance are over a lot, and Misty showed up yesterday too. I should be happy everyone is here and willing to help, but it's a fucking zoo. Hubby went to work for a bit today, and I think he just wanted to get away from the chaos! And I don't blame him. I'd take off for a bit too if I could. 🙄

Oh, and to make it all a little gross as well as crowded as fuck, all the men in my house, except for Hubby... but including my dad 🤮, are fawning all over Misty. Let's just say it's hot here and she's dressed for the heat... 🙄

But I should give them a break, I guess. I'm having a hard time not staring at her as well... 🤪😁😆

Back