Lil_Jenni's Adventures, Past and Present...

I have a horrible confession to make โ€” I don't like babies. I mean, I love my little bitches, with all my heart, but... I don't like babies. I didn't like babies when the Kiddo was one either, but at least he was only one. I have two fucking babies now. And yes, I know... I'm a monster. ๐Ÿ™„

Why can't they just start as toddlers? Fuck, I know I'm supposed to coo and ooh and delight in their helplessness and dependency, but fuck... I don't like babies. At least toddlers are interesting. A shit ton of work, sure, but better than fucking babies... ๐Ÿ˜ 

I have a horrible confession to make โ€” I don't like babies. I mean, I love my little bitches, with all my heart, but... I don't like babies. I didn't like babies when the Kiddo was one either, but at least he was only one. I have two fucking babies now. And yes, I know... I'm a monster. ๐Ÿ™„

Why can't they just start as toddlers? Fuck, I know I'm supposed to coo and ooh and delight in their helplessness and dependency, but fuck... I don't like babies. At least toddlers are interesting. A shit ton of work, sure, but better than fucking babies... ๐Ÿ˜ 
Congratulations!

For me, the perfect ages are six months to five years. Adorable creatures.

I love to hold and cuddle babies though. I'm good at keeping kids from crying.

You're not a monster. You're a mom and you've been through this phase before. You can hate the phase and love the kids. :)

Missed you. ๐Ÿ˜˜

I have a horrible confession to make โ€” I don't like babies.
That honesty is why I love this thread. I do get what you're saying.

But can't say I agree about babies vs. toddlers, tho. I think I prefer babies. Although, as soon as they started wiping their own asses, my stress level fell. Part of that might have been the conversations got a lot more interesting and fun...

Hang in there...It'll go buy fast!

I heard lots of horror stories about twins before they got here, but shit... I was not prepared. Hubby and I have help (my mom's still here), but even so it feels like the twins are trying to kill us. When one's hungry, the other one's sleeping. And when that one wakes up, the other one is trying to go to sleep. And the dirty diapers... fuck... It's a shit ton of diapers.

I need a drink, which is a bad place for an alcoholic like me to be. I frequently want a drink, but it's been a long time since I felt I needed one... ๐Ÿ˜ž

But I'll stay strong. Any day now, I should be able to orgasm without my abdominal muscles feeling like they are on fire... ๐Ÿ™„

And trust me, I could use a good, pain free Big O... or twelve... ๐Ÿซค

I heard lots of horror stories about twins before they got here, but shit... I was not prepared. Hubby and I have help (my mom's still here), but even so it feels like the twins are trying to kill us. When one's hungry, the other one's sleeping. And when that one wakes up, the other one is trying to go to sleep. And the dirty diapers... fuck... It's a shit ton of diapers.

I need a drink, which is a bad place for an alcoholic like me to be. I frequently want a drink, but it's been a long time since I felt I needed one... ๐Ÿ˜ž

But I'll stay strong. Any day now, I should be able to orgasm without my abdominal muscles feeling like they are on fire... ๐Ÿ™„

Ok I'll admit my supermarket trip earlier was incredibly mild in comparison, I saw someone I knew at the till and then her niece strolls by, who mother is an identical twin. And my dumbass remembers one of her twins sisters is really nice, the other not so much (I would use a word but it's not well liked here). Funny all of the things having twins involves, and by funny I imagine incredibly demanding (I'm going to put this shovel down now)

I heard lots of horror stories about twins before they got here, but shit... ๐Ÿซค
We know some people with twins. The first year or so can be rough, but apparently the toddler years can be much easier. It's because they tend to keep each other entertained, because they always have a buddy near by. Takes stress off mom and dad, who probably need the break by then!

Good luck. We're all pulling for you!

Today's been a better day, mainly because last night I had an almost pain free climax during a slow, careful fuck from Hubby. Then today, I manged a solo one (while the twins and my mom napped and the Kiddo watches a video) that only caused a bit of discomfort. So, I think we're close to turning a corner on all that... although, I'm not going to go crazy yet. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Wow, that's pretty quick after. Glad things are looking up! ;)
Ah, well... You are correct. I may have pushed things a bit more than I should have. Let's just say we tried last night and it was not good. ๐Ÿ™„

And nobody should think he's pushing me. This is all me, thinking I should bounce back physically as quickly as I did six years ago. ๐Ÿซค

I was wondering...
I had abdominal surgery 9 months ago, so kinda feel your pain. Not 'flexing' those muscles for many weeks on end was driving me nuts!

Ah, well... You are correct. I may have pushed things a bit more than I should have. Let's just say we tried last night and it was not good. ๐Ÿ™„

And nobody should think he's pushing me. This is all me, thinking I should bounce back physically as quickly as I did six years ago. ๐Ÿซค
Based on how you've always talked about him, I can't imagine he's pushing you, regardless of how much he wants you.

Just make sure you don't push yourself too much. :)

Sleep is so important at this stage, get every bit you can. Do not feel guilty for getting it!

Feeling really good today. Hubby and my mom took care of the middle of the night feedings and changings, and I slept... ๐Ÿ˜
I always too either first shift or last shift. Middle shift was easy as the kids nursed and fell back asleep.

Important to have teamwork. :)

Sleep is so important at this stage, get every bit you can. Do not feel guilty for getting it!
Sleep and lots of chocolate for me... They are both important... ๐Ÿ˜

My mom keeps telling me I'll never lose the pregnancy weight at the rate I'm eating chocolate. Hubby keeps bringing it home for me. I think I've mentioned before that he likes me a bit heavier than I used to want to be, so he's not as worried as Mom is. And I don't think I am this time either. I always tried to stay between 105 and 110, which was a lot of work to get back to after my first pregnancy, but I did it. Now, after carrying the twins, I think my new goal is gonna be 125, and then we'll see from there. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chocolate is good too! :) If you're feeding them naturally, the two may suck a lot of weight off you fast! You might need more chocolate just to keep them fed! Just say'n...

Hold on, your mom is worried about you getting to your pre pregnancy weight? Am I missing something, or just misreading that???

Really, I think most guys prefer a girl with a little extra weight anyway. If you're healthy and comfortable, that's your goal. With what you have on your plate right now, don't worry about it. And your mom should't be!

Last edited:
Chocolate is good too! :) If you're feeding them naturally, the two may suck a lot of weight off you fast! You might need more chocolate just to keep them fed! Just say'n...

I'm about 10 pounds heavier now than I was when the first Kiddo was born, but my OBGyn said it's normal to gain more with twins, even beyond the weight of the babies. So, even accounting for all the calories I'll burn feeding them, I have a bit more to go this time than my first time around.

My mom's always worried about my weight... I don't know why. I've always been thin, but she's constantly on me to stay thin. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
WTF! Don't women/girls have enough to deal with, without someone harassing them about their weight? Especially, their mother?
Maybe she means well, but serously, WTF?

Anyway...What is it, something like 400-500 extra calories a day breastfeeding? Probably times two for twins! Betting it will burn off pretty fast!

Quick check in. Babies are born and we are all doing well. One was in NICU for a couple nights because she was having a bit of trouble breathing, but she's out now and doing great. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

No more details, sorry. I'd love to share, but I promised Hubby to not overshare. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Well, one detail that's probably harmless... one has really pale blonde hair, lighter than my natural color and a lot lighter than Hubby's dark blonde. The other has strawberry blonde hair. My son thinks that's because my hair is dyed red. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

My MIL said Hubby's hair was reddish when he was born then shifted to dark blonde when he was a toddler. It's probably going to be the same for our daughter, but we'll see. I kinda lover the color her hair is now.
Sorry for being AWOL, lots to catch up on.
So happy that you're all safe and healthy.
We didn't come home until yesterday morning. They wanted me to walk a few more times and farther each time. I kept telling them I was good to go and could walk as far as they wanted. I think they just wanted to charge my insurance another night... ๐Ÿ™„
That tracks, when we had shitty insurance, they were virtually kicking us out.

Anyway, we're home and there are too fucking many people in my house. In addition to me, Hubby, Kiddo, and babies, my parents are staying with us, my in-laws are staying at a hotel but are here all the fucking time, Hubby's cousin and her fiance are over a lot, and Misty showed up yesterday too. I should be happy everyone is here and willing to help, but it's a fucking zoo. Hubby went to work for a bit today, and I think he just wanted to get away from the chaos! And I don't blame him. I'd take off for a bit too if I could. ๐Ÿ™„
I've been there. Of the 4 progeny, 3 were born while we lived away from home. Everyone wanted to visit during birth time, so I took advantage and went to work just to get away.

Oh, and to make it all a little gross as well as crowded as fuck, all the men in my house, except for Hubby... but including my dad ๐Ÿคฎ, are fawning all over Misty. Let's just say it's hot here and she's dressed for the heat... ๐Ÿ™„

But I should give them a break, I guess. I'm having a hard time not staring at her as well... ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
Who's Misty? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡

Not a monster. I love my children. I also hate them. They're amazing. And they are terrible. Welcome to the paradox of parenthood.

I liked toddler/preschool age. Also, my kids were mostly adorable, so that helped them survive. Infants suuuuuuuuucked.

I basically have Irish quadruplets. 4 kids in 5 years... So. Many. Diapers. It gets better. Eventually.

Stay strong! This too shall pass?

Today's been a better day, mainly because last night I had an almost pain free climax during a slow, careful fuck from Hubby. Then today, I manged a solo one (while the twins and my mom napped and the Kiddo watches a video) that only caused a bit of discomfort. So, I think we're close to turning a corner on all that... although, I'm not going to go crazy yet. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
Yay!!

Slow down, take your time. You just had twins FFS

Feeling really good today. Hubby and my mom took care of the middle of the night feedings and changings, and I slept... ๐Ÿ˜
Woohoo!

Sleep and lots of chocolate for me... They are both important... ๐Ÿ˜

My mom keeps telling me I'll never lose the pregnancy weight at the rate I'm eating chocolate. Hubby keeps bringing it home for me. I think I've mentioned before that he likes me a bit heavier than I used to want to be, so he's not as worried as Mom is. And I don't think I am this time either. I always tried to stay between 105 and 110, which was a lot of work to get back to after my first pregnancy, but I did it. Now, after carrying the twins, I think my new goal is gonna be 125, and then we'll see from there. ๐Ÿ˜‰
With all due respect to mom, tell her to fuck off. Your weight is not her business.
My mom's always worried about my weight... I don't know why. I've always been thin, but she's constantly on me to stay thin. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Back