Lit Board Crushes

MzChrista said:

You go one week without slamming me cym or caroline and Ill take you up on it.

You all going offline together for a week, you say?

Ha!

C'mon, you know THATS impossible!

That's like saying "You must watch The 3 Stooges all weekend...and never laff."

You guys... moreso you and CO than Cym by a lonnnng stench.....just say too much that is juvenile and facile and simply dim to just let go.

I can open you to write and discuss cogently.....if you will yield to the opportunity, grasshopper.

Lance "My Kung Fu is Mighty" Castor

P. B. Walker said:
Yet again, you prove my point. Let me point it out to you in clear English and maybe you'll get it.

Yet again, making fun of me.

A. You right away make light of the situation and belittle my plight.

B. Point straight out that it's my problem.

C. Say I'm wrong (i.e., full of shit).

D. Say you are sorry (barely).

And now you are backing that up again, but saying you should have said I was full of shit and making fun of me.

As you can see I'm not making this up, I'm taking it directly from your words. So let me ask you, truthfully, do you really think I'm the flipped out one? Or maybe you just can't accept the fact that you were wrong. Or can't accept the fact that I'm a man with good intentions. Or maybe you can't get past your hate or whatever. I don't know what your deal is. I don't care anymore either.

PBW "Where did ya get testosterone overdose freak??? Gawd you really do hate men don't ya?"

Dude, obviously you had a problem or you wouldnt get so mad.
I was joking around and I thought you were too. You coulda dropped a PM and said something, but instead you went off on me and to make matters worse, you went off on C Oh too, just cause shes my friend.She wasnt rude to you and you fucking know it.
I said I was sorry, and you blew it off. that makes you an asshole in my book. But it dont make me a man hater, because a MAN would accept an apology.

So you dont care. So shut the fuck up then.

mmmmmmmmm

I must of took the wrong turn on the boards

I thought this thread was about people we liked :confused:

Lancecastor said:

Ha!

You guys... moreso you and CO than Cym by a lonnnng stench.....just say too much that is juvenile and facile and simply dim to just let go.

I can open you to write and discuss cogently.....if you will yield to the opportunity, grasshopper.

You aint nobodys dom around here LordLanciePants. It aint on you to keep judging us.

MzChrista said:

I was joking around and I thought you were too.

I said I was sorry, and you blew it off.

that makes you an asshole in my book.

But it dont make me a man hater, because a MAN would accept an apology.

So you dont care. So shut the fuck up then.

Where is the tenderness we used to share?

I'm picturing Kate and Petruccio here. I figure that way down deep, they're secretly in lust.

Richard49 said:
mmmmmmmmm

Well I like people here, quoted poster included.

~smiles~
dixi

NemoAlia said:
I'm picturing Kate and Petruccio here. I figure that way down deep, they're secretly in lust.

yep, all this time I been a lesbian domme, but now Im gonna become a het submissive because these guys is so charming

MzChrista said:

You aint nobodys dom around here LordLanciePants. It aint on you to keep judging us.

I Hereby Judge you......"Pissy".

Ha!

Where is the tenderness we used to share?

I seek not to dominate, but to teach, and learn.

Lance

Richard49 said:
mmmmmmmmm

Well Richard, I can understand your confusion. But, if you think about it, it makes sense in a way. People do refer to ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends as old flames. So perhaps some people are just skipping the dating phase and going from Lit crushes to Lit flames.

I know, it's a real stretch but work with me folks. :rolleyes:

MzChrista said:

yep, all this time I been a lesbian domme, but now Im gonna become a het submissive because these guys is so charming

Though I hear you are a fine looking specimen of femininity, rest assured I seek not to delve into your pants, but your brain.

That being said, Sandia will give me a toaster oven if I nail you.

And I do like toast....don't you?

Let's get back to the loving, please.

I have crushes on MzChrista, Lance, Cym, Risia, James, Richard, WriterDom, Dixicritter, NemoAlia, PBW, Ebony, Zip, Red (both of them) and Perse.

The rest of you, I just want to fuck.

Rubyfruit said:

I have crushes on MzChrista, Lance, Cym, Risia, James, Richard, WriterDom, Dixicritter, NemoAlia, PBW, Ebony, Zip, Red (both of them) and Perse.

Does this mean we can't fuck?

Why am I second to MzChrista?

Why am I in between MzChrista and Cym?

Ewwwww!

:)
L

Lancecastor said:
That being said, Sandia will give me a toaster oven if I nail you.

OMG.

Ok, that was the funniest thing I've read in this entire, long, meandering, off-fucking-topic thread.

Cheers!

Rubyfruit said:

Oh cool I made Ruby's crush list......whoo hooo *doing the happy dance*

I crush on you too. There's more here that I have crushes on, but I'm still kinda shy to admit it.

Damn Ruby you made my day girl! ~big Smiles~

Rubyfruit said:

It's not that I'm not honored to make your list, because I really am, but does this mean that if you have a crush on us you don't want to fuck us?

Either way, that was flattering and a damn funny post to boot!

You have made quite an impression on me in the last few days ruby. :kiss:

Lancecastor said:

Ha!

I've stayed out of this latest dustup, but I just have to say that the idea that either Caroline or Christa post "much that is juvenile and facile and simply dim" is just completely ridiculous.

Rubyfruit said:

Since Lance pointed out his place on this list, it made me think of mine. Even though I would love to be facing both of the delicious Reds, I don't think I want to turn my back on EB, considering what she wants to do to PBW's precious bottom.

And I have a pretty cute ass, if I do say so myself!

Light bulbs....

....come in many different wattages.

James Blandings said:

I've stayed out of this latest dustup, but I just have to say that the idea that either Caroline or Christa post "much that is juvenile and facile and simply dim" is just completely ridiculous.

Well, well, we meet again, Ms. Ruby. ;) How the hell are ya out there? To what do we owe the honor of your defection from the GB? Or are you just here to seduce the men away to Rubyland with your wily (or just wild) ways? :D

I think MzC and Lance and PBW have pretty clearly declared their mutual crushiness, n'est-ce pas? I mean, that is what this thread is for, isn't it? *blink, blink* :devil:

Back