Lit Board Crushes

Re: Re: Re: Touched

Persephone36 said:

Couldn't agree more with the smart cool lady above. :D

(so what do I get to be called -- a Zipfem?) ;)

I'm glad you're my friend Zip -- you deserved every word I lavished on you, lol.

And as my fellow New Yorker -- on this of all days -- I'm sending you my best thoughts, too.

It was a good day to be in the city -- I hope you felt that as well. :)

Perse :rose:

I think we are developing quite a "Zipman fan club" here - or is is "groupie"? Well, whatever it is, you ladies can count me in as well! Zipman, in many respects, you are quite possibly one of the most pleasant online Doms I've ever had the good fortune to "meet".

Richard49 said:

*blushes* thank you very much.

My ass hasn't gotten a good striping in 3 months.... I feel so deprived :( Soon though hopefully. Possibly this next week :D

CarolineOh said:

Your offensive tone to me is uncalled for. I will not fight with you on this, of all days.
She apologized. I have no idea what else you want from her.

Dont fight them at all C.Oh. You just gonna go around and around and they never gonna admit to being wrong about a thing, or that you might have a point.
You got 2 people give you shit and everybody else thinks you are cream of the crop.

A man dont accept an apology got his own things to deal with. Fuck it, its not worth your time.
Thanks though, you my girl.

Dustygrrl said:

My ass hasn't gotten a good striping in 3 months.... I feel so deprived :( Soon though hopefully. Possibly this next week :D

Aint nothing like a fresh white canvas to work on baby!

MzChrista said:

Aint nothing like a fresh white canvas to work on baby!

*grins* Very very true. I'm not sure if it will happen this soon or not but we shall see!

Dustygrrl said:

Good luck, Dusty! I am still warm and tender from this afternoon, it's a great feeling!

Heehee...

cymbidia said:
Oh yes, you stand out. You and the other new red's, Red Menace and...and...and...well, maybe there are only two newish red's around?

I feel looooooved. :D :D :D

I'm still not sayin' who I have a crush on, though. But Cym, you are da bomb, babe. Almost as sexy as that guy with the flogger. :kiss:

(Sorry, but he gets extra points for having different parts.) ;)

Re: Heehee...

Red Menace said:

I feel looooooved. :D :D :D

I'm still not sayin' who I have a crush on, though. But Cym, you are da bomb, babe. Almost as sexy as that guy with the flogger. :kiss:

(Sorry, but he gets extra points for having different parts.) ;)

Hi there.

Apparently we are part of a duo;)

I happen to agree with you on all counts. Uh huh.

I have a huge crush on Pelagie. Too bad I won't get to see her till October.

Hiya Red. I'm Red.
(That's going to get confusing.)

Happy to be part of a duo with ya. :rose:

MzChrista said:

Dont fight them at all C.Oh. You just gonna go around and around and they never gonna admit to being wrong about a thing, or that you might have a point.
You got 2 people give you shit and everybody else thinks you are cream of the crop.

A man dont accept an apology got his own things to deal with. Fuck it, its not worth your time.

Thank you sweetheart.
And as for you, what do you care what those boys think when even some of the straight women here are crushing on you?

We've Got Your Fembot Mojo, Baby!

MzChrista said:

Dont fight them at all C.Oh.

Yes, CarolineOh, don't fight at all...resistence is futile....press the *Submit* button....drink the kool-aid....join the HappyClub!

You are not a punching bag....live your sig baby and stop gettin' in the ring!

Go eat a brownie or something....sweeten up!

And above all, stop being rude to the boys if you're going to run away and cry if they are rude in return. It's lame and stale and we've got it figured out.

We've got your Fembot Mojo, Baby!

"Hello, pot? This is kettle. You're black!"

A big bag of "shhhh!" "zip it" for you!

Lance "Dr. Evil" Castor, rubbing himself against the "laser".

Re: Re: Re: Touched

Persephone36 said:

Couldn't agree more with the smart cool lady above. :D
(so what do I get to be called -- a Zipfem?) ;)

I'm glad you're my friend Zip -- you deserved every word I lavished on you, lol.

First Persephone

Originally posted by cymbidia
I can't imagine why, zip. You've got style and flair. You're your own man. You know your stuff. You're eminently fair and open to what others have to say.

We need about fifteen more of you, all shapes and sizes and colors and genders and sexual orientations, round this place.

You could be the Grand Leader of the Zipmen.
Wouldn't that look great on a resume!
Then cym

Originally posted by SexyChele

I think we are developing quite a "Zipman fan club" here - or is is "groupie"? Well, whatever it is, you ladies can count me in as well! Zipman, in many respects, you are quite possibly one of the most pleasant online Doms I've ever had the good fortune to "meet".
And finally SexyChele!

My god, how is a humble Dom supposed to keep his ego from roaring out of control!! :D

Thank you all for your kind words. You three are some of the true gems on this board, and I truly appreciate your comments immensely!

:kiss:

she's in a different zone and I barely get to see her, but I'll own having a bit of a crush on foxy<foxinsox>. And that av is driving me to distraction.

*Ahem*
(polite cough)

I think you prolly missed my post a good few days ago on the 'Can I come home now thread?
But it don't matter
I don't mind
really I dont .....

:D

Ahem...

The people you are talking about are not the only ones who never admit they are wrong.

People in glass houses, should never throw stones.

For a bunch of pervs ya'll are really judgmental.

Eb

Eb's right. Have you heard about that Polynesian king who was so successful at raiding his neighbors that he could steal other king's thrones right out from under them? He used to store them on the second floor of his palace, until the whole grass structure collapsed on his head.

Moral: People who live in grass houses should never stow thrones.

Good lord. ::groan:: That reminds me of a "Welcome Back Kotter" Uncle Vito story, but I'll spare y'all.

NemoAlia said:

NemoAlia said:
Eb's right. Have you heard about that Polynesian king who was so successful at raiding his neighbors that he could steal other king's thrones right out from under them? He used to store them on the second floor of his palace, until the whole grass structure collapsed on his head.

ROTLFMAO

OMG!

I almost spewed my OJ!

Eb

MzChrista said:

Just to set the record straight before I drop this whole incident into my bin bucket.

1) I didn't start shit with C.Oh. She started it with me. I didn't give her shit back. I explained myself and why I said what I said. Yet once I again I will state this: If she can't take the heat, get "THE FUCK" out of the kitchen. Nuff said on that.

2) You are right: I didn't accept your apology. Mainly because I thought it was bullshit. In the same breath you a) made fun of me, b) said I was full of shit, c) said I had the problem, d) said you were sorry. That sure as shit is not sincere in my book and it sure as shit is not going to placate me. Then to top it off, you rally all your ass-kissing hens against me and fire them up to start attacking me.

So to conclude, don't be getting all "high and mighty" here missy. You started it, you put me down and attacked me. You got your hens against me. You made probably the most insincere "apology" in history, and then to top off your day, told me to go fuck myself. And now you are taking on the role of "abused vicitim of the hated male gender". Save it. If anyone is buying it, then they are as fucked in the head as you are. And yes that is my opinion.

PBW "Kiss my ass"

I think it would take less time to list the women I didn't have crushes on at some point.

Back