Lit Board Crushes

Oh dear!

WillowPuss said:
*Ahem*
(polite cough)

I think you prolly missed my post a good few days ago on the 'Can I come home now thread?
But it don't matter
I don't mind
really I dont .....

:D

Somehow, as soon as I read that *Ahem* I knew it was meant for me. My dear WillowPuss, you are right, I did miss that post! How utterly inexcusable of me. Thank you. I do try and add posts from my experience, whenever possible. And thank you for noticing.

For some reason, compliments always "taste" so much better when they are from someone you respect.

Thanks for giving me something to "relish the flavor of" for the rest of night.

Zipman - I have no problem being part of the "harem". Hey, could be fun with the women you are fast accumulating!

But, damn, I want to have PBW's baby! Something about that forceful, straightforward manner. Just - oh my!

SexyChele said:
Zipman - I have no problem being part of the "harem". Hey, could be fun with the women you are fast accumulating!

But, damn, I want to have PBW's baby! Something about that forceful, straightforward manner. Just - oh my!

OMG!! ::Stunned silence:: I'm kinda floored at that one Chele :) I think you are the first to ever say they wanted to have my baby. <grin> Thank you.

PBW "Gawd, I'm really blushin here"...

<Looking down and addressing my lap> "No she didn't tell you to wake up and perform for her. Now go back to sleep. Geez"

Okay -- here's a confession, lol.

PBW -- now, I won't be quite so, er, uh committed to you as Chele, lol.

But I always thought you were kind of -- hmm, adorable. *Yum*

So, what's your position on redheads? ;)

Perse :rose:

Persephone36 said:
Okay -- here's a confession, lol.

PBW -- now, I won't be quite so, er, uh committed to you as Chele, lol.

But I always thought you were kind of -- hmm, adorable. *Yum*

So, what's your position on redheads? ;)

Perse :rose:

;)

Thank you Perse... I like redheads alot. I like all women. I've never *been* with a redhead now that I think about it. Wanna help me change that? <grin>

PBW :kiss:

You know life is unfair when...

SexyChele said:

You get your first harem and lose it all in one day!! :D

Come on PBW, couldn't you let me enjoy it for ... at least a year or two? :rolleyes:

What the hell does PBW stand for anyway...Pilfering Beautiful Women?

Oh well, better to have had one and have bragging rights than to never have had one at all!

*singing* Always look on the bright side of life...

P. B. Walker said:

;)

Thank you Perse... I like redheads alot. I like all women. I've never *been* with a redhead now that I think about it. Wanna help me change that? <grin>

PBW :kiss:

Um...actually....I'm also a redhead.

*wonders if it is true that two redheads really DO add up to double trouble*

Re: You know life is unfair when...

zipman7 said:

Come on PBW, couldn't you let me enjoy it for ... at least a year or two? :rolleyes:

Oh well, better to have had one and have bragging rights than to never have had one at all!

Aww...I'll still consider myself part of the harem. 'Sides, aren't pregnant women supposed to be extra sexy? ;)

Re: Re: You know life is unfair when...

SexyChele said:

Aww...I'll still consider myself part of the harem. 'Sides, aren't pregnant women supposed to be extra sexy? ;)

I shudder at the thought of you being even more sexy than you already are SC. Of course, it would make watching you prepare my cornflakes in the morning even more enjoyable! ;)

SexyChele said:

Chele -- you're kidding! :D

Yep -- you and me babe -- we *would* be double trouble. Btw, I've been lately drawn into exploring my attraction to women, just a little makeout session as been as far as I've gotten...as of yet.

See? We would be double trouble, lol. ;)

What three-some fantasy do you want to entertain first -- Zip or PBW? Maybe we trade them on alternate days???

So many sexy people, so little time.

P. :rose:

Re: You know life is unfair when...

zipman7 said:

How about you keep the harem.. and when they want to have a little fun on the weekends, they can call me for an hour or two? <grin>

Actually I explained my whole nick on that thread about nicknames here in the BDSM forum. It's probably down on page 3 by now... but it's there :)

PBW

Persephone36 said:

Chele -- you're kidding! :D

Yep -- you and me babe -- we *would* be double trouble. Btw, I've been lately drawn into exploring my attraction to women, just a little makeout session as been as far as I've gotten...as of yet.

See? We would be double trouble, lol. ;)

What three-some fantasy do you want to entertain first -- Zip or PBW? Maybe we trade them on alternate days???

So many sexy people, so little time.

P. :rose:

OHhhh Lordy meee! Now that is something I'd just LOVE to try... two redheads at once. I'd be carbo loading for days before hand... but ohhh how I'd love it. :)

Take me and use me ladies... hehe.

PBW "I can't think of anything sexier than seeing two women kissings with my cock between their lips. <WEG>"

Re: Re: You know life is unfair when...

P. B. Walker said:

How about you keep the harem.. and when they want to have a little fun on the weekends, they can call me for an hour or two? <grin>

Actually I explained my whole nick on that thread about nicknames here in the BDSM forum. It's probably down on page 3 by now... but it's there :)

PBW

I read it when you posted it mr. Polar Bare!

As for sharing, I never have a problem with sharing, but shouldn't it be us doing the deciding instead of these two beautiful red-headed subs???

Re: Re: Re: You know life is unfair when...

zipman7 said:

I read it when you posted it mr. Polar Bare!

As for sharing, I never have a problem with sharing, but shouldn't it be us doing the deciding instead of these two beautiful red-headed subs???

Mmm... well I can roll with the flow. :) The beauty of being a switch... lol

PBW

SexyChele said:

If the two redheads are Chele and Perse, DUH! Double Trouble!!

Eb lol

Re: We've Got Your Fembot Mojo, Baby!

Lancecastor said:

Yes, CarolineOh, don't fight at all...resistence is futile....press the *Submit* button....drink the kool-aid....join the HappyClub!

You are not a punching bag....live your sig baby and stop gettin' in the ring!

Go eat a brownie or something....sweeten up!

And above all, stop being rude to the boys if you're going to run away and cry if they are rude in return. It's lame and stale and we've got it figured out.

We've got your Fembot Mojo, Baby!

"Hello, pot? This is kettle. You're black!"

A big bag of "shhhh!" "zip it" for you!

Lance "Dr. Evil" Castor, rubbing himself against the "laser".

Rude to the boys.
Theres a dead fuckin giveaway.

P. B. Walker said:

Just to set the record straight before I drop this whole incident into my bin bucket.

1) I didn't start shit with C.Oh. She started it with me. I didn't give her shit back. I explained myself and why I said what I said. Yet once I again I will state this: If she can't take the heat, get "THE FUCK" out of the kitchen. Nuff said on that.

2) You are right: I didn't accept your apology. Mainly because I thought it was bullshit. In the same breath you a) made fun of me, b) said I was full of shit, c) said I had the problem, d) said you were sorry. That sure as shit is not sincere in my book and it sure as shit is not going to placate me. Then to top it off, you rally all your ass-kissing hens against me and fire them up to start attacking me.

So to conclude, don't be getting all "high and mighty" here missy. You started it, you put me down and attacked me. You got your hens against me. You made probably the most insincere "apology" in history, and then to top off your day, told me to go fuck myself. And now you are taking on the role of "abused vicitim of the hated male gender". Save it. If anyone is buying it, then they are as fucked in the head as you are. And yes that is my opinion.

PBW "Kiss my ass"

Dude you are seriously flipped out. This is what i said-->"Dude, i thought it was all joking. I didnt know you had a problem at all. If you mad Im sorry, but I didnt attack you and I aint a hater."

I did not make fun of you or say you were full of shit.
I shoulda though.
And I aint no victim, least of all of a fucked up testosterone overdose freak like you.

Sorry to interupt everybodys fun

MzChrista said:

I don't think you are.

I think you like waltzing in to show off for the grrls by beating on a boy or two.

It's kinda predictable by now.

Caroline whines that the boyz aren't nice to her after winding one or two up....then you come in to knock'em down with your wit.

Zzzzzzz.

And you complain about me???

Ha!

I repeat......I'd love to see you write something deeper.

Wanna do a thread with Me? No slams, just deep shit...different topic each day, we each present our thoughts?

Just a thought;

Lance

Yet again, you prove my point. Let me point it out to you in clear English and maybe you'll get it.

Dude you are seriously flipped out.

Yet again, making fun of me.

This is what i said-->"Dude, i thought it was all joking. I didnt know you had a problem at all.

A. You right away make light of the situation and belittle my plight.

B. Point straight out that it's my problem.

If you mad Im sorry, but I didnt attack you and I aint a hater."

C. Say I'm wrong (i.e., full of shit).

D. Say you are sorry (barely).

I did not make fun of you or say you were full of shit.
I shoulda though.
And I aint no victim, least of all of a fucked up testosterone overdose freak like you.

And now you are backing that up again, but saying you should have said I was full of shit and making fun of me.

As you can see I'm not making this up, I'm taking it directly from your words. So let me ask you, truthfully, do you really think I'm the flipped out one? Or maybe you just can't accept the fact that you were wrong. Or can't accept the fact that I'm a man with good intentions. Or maybe you can't get past your hate or whatever. I don't know what your deal is. I don't care anymore either.

PBW "Where did ya get testosterone overdose freak??? Gawd you really do hate men don't ya?"

Lancecastor said:

I don't think you are.

I think you like waltzing in to show off for the grrls by beating on a boy or two.

It's kinda predictable by now.

Caroline whines that the boyz aren't nice to her after winding one or two up....then you come in to knock'em down with your wit.

Zzzzzzz.

And you complain about me???

Ha!

I repeat......I'd love to see you write something deeper.

Wanna do a thread with Me? No slams, just deep shit...different topic each day, we each present our thoughts?

Just a thought;

Lance

You go one week without slamming me cym or caroline and Ill take you up on it.

PBW & Lance...

..were posting the same things, sorta, at the same time.

Cool.

I think we both dig her.

Back