Literotica Reunion

I've read deborah's stories. (Very good btw, Deb) and I'm AFRAID of these ideas she has! rofl!!

And Geraldo Rivera isn't seeing any of my sand-clad body fyi!!
wink.gif

K

Sorry I took so long to say "COUNT ME IN!!!"
I have been away from the boards for a couple of days & this is the first chance I have gotten to jump in.
Thanks, Crystal for the fanfu@kingtastic idea!!
And 'helle, it is so good to see you back
smile.gif
!!

Ok, since I've been threatening all of you with one of my stories(but i've been to scared to let them go as-is), I'll throw my hat in.
Just let me know the details Laurel, but you won't have to remind me what's been going on in the story, 'cause I'll be following it's progress avidly.
*Yes, there's a nude beach near Laurel and Manu's beach house. Been there, though not recently.
Food for thought????
Maybe this could be done like the movie "Mad, Mad World" was done years ago. Different groups, couples,singles, whatever, start from different locations and begin their journey's to "The Beach House" for the reunion. What happen's along the way to each group would allow some latitude in content and development. Meanwhile, Laurel and Manu go through all kinds of shit preparing for everyone's arrival.
Sounds like a good time

Laurel, I don't know what the count of participants is now but ... it seems like we should be approaching the point where we need "two choices" off Crystal's first chapter. I don't think we should have more than like 7 people or so on one story line. That would mean one person writes one chapter a month. I mean, I'm getting itchy, I don't want to wait three months to write a chapter!

So if we have around 14 people could we have the purple (or pink, what color is that?) arrow and the green arrow? If we have 21 people we could add a third arrow, etc. The more the merrier, ho ho ho, and the more fun with more simultaneous story lines.

Mrhappy, one could always use the technique of "flashback" with what you suggest, and write about his/her journey to nirvana.

Yeah, and you just gave me an idea. The easiest place for us far away to get to in the vicinity of nirvana is Las Vegas. So like those of travelling from afar meet up there and rent a van to go the rest of the way.

Some of us girls coming from a northeasternly direction end up on the same flight. The movie playing is Caddyshack and we get really bored so we take out our vibrators. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The plane's computer system malfunctions and the captain calls us into the cockpit. Where did they get that name anyway? The plane flys very erratically the rest of the way but we finally make it, in more ways than one.

Southernhelle, of course, isn't going to come north just to fly with us. She hitchhikes. And it's all in her journal which she reads to us on the trip from Vegas to the beach. And then we really get HOT!!! Yeah, and while we are waiting in Vegas for everybody to show up, we play the one armed bandits and make a little party money. Helle plays the one eyed serpent and makes a lot of party money, and its all in her journal, which she reads to us and we get really really really HOT!!!

Mrhappy, although he is already close to the party, goes to Vegas just so he can take the van ride with us. He pretends he has a heart attack when Helle is reading her journal (why would he need to pretend?) and we have to do CPR on him. Well, it's a damn good thing we got hullo_nurse with us! It don't take that girl long to get Mrhappy to show some sign of life. LOL!

If anyone likes any of these concepts, please feel free to use them in your story. I have more ideas than can last me this lifetime, although I'm only on life number four at the moment. I'm just brainstorming. If XXploreher was around, he would ask, "With what?"

Welcome back Xx!! You are joining us on this adventure, aren't you??
smile.gif

You know you couldn't stand to stay away.
smile.gif

K

Laurel, I don't know what the count of participants is now but ... it seems like we
should be approaching the point where we need "two choices" off Crystal's first
chapter. I don't think we should have more than like 7 people or so on one story line.
That would mean one person writes one chapter a month. I mean, I'm getting itchy, I
don't want to wait three months to write a chapter!

Hmm... You've got a point there (granted, it's on the top of your head...
smile.gif
) I'm not sure, but I think it's like 10 or 11 or something. If we get more than 14 participants, then we'll split it into two threads off the main one. So, Crystal would start it off, two people would take it from there & turn in their contribution within the time allotted, then hand it off to the next two...

Here's a question... How long should each person have to writer their piece? It's holiday season, and I know everyone's swamped, so I don't want to set too short a time period. On the other hand, it'd be cool to finish this before 2002, know what I mean? I think somewhere between 3 & 5 days is good, but which? What do you guys think?

Hello everyone!
I've just posted part one of the story (thought I'd get it in early and give you guys a go) Its pretty different to anything else I've written (I decided to drop the "I'm gonna pretend that I can write serious prose ACTUALLY etc..." act) But anyway I had a lot of fun doing it and I think the key is probably not to take one's self too seriously. I'm not sure about the multi thread idea. I think it might be better to allow 2 threads from the first installment but thats it. If each persons story can go into two different places then the whole thing is going to get a bit confused. Anyway, I don't know when it will appear but I hope you enjoy both reading it and writing the next bit!!
Lots of Love,
Crystal
xx

P.S. (Now that I'm a member I don't believe that there is anything else to achieve in life!!)

[This message has been edited by crystal (edited 12-13-1999).]

Hi all..

Yep, received Crystal's bit, but since we set the sign-up deadline for Dec. 16th I probably won't post it until then... Unless, of course, you all think I should. I just want to give everyone a chance to get involved, and don't want to go back on deadlines that have been set...

And I agree with Crystal - just one split, not more.

Laurel I agree I don't think you should post until after the 16th(even though I'm anxious to get to reading and my brain has been going nuts trying to thing of few different storylines). I guess we better give a few people a longer chance to make up there minds. I agree I wouldn't go beyound 5 days for each author to have the their story to you(even though that petrifies me).
smile.gif

5 days? <nervous gulp>

Well okay... but I think a blackout period for those days around Christmas and New Year's Eve/Day would be nice.

Since the story is going to appear on the 16th, how about the next installments being submit before Christmas, and the 3rd installments being submit by New Years? That would give whoever those authors are a bit of extra time.

K

Yeeow!!!

Just read Crystal's submission - it's a scorcher! It's odd to read erotica where you're one of the characters... Here's the scoop... The blackout days idea would be good, though I don't want the other authors to feel like they're getting gypped out of time...

Here's the count so far:
Crystal
Deborah
Southernhelle
HSWriter
Butterfly
SpecialK
Laurel
Michael
Eve
Sabrina
hullo_nurse
mrhappy

If I'm missing anyone, please let me know. 12 so far, with 3 1/2 more days to sign up. On the 17th, I'll post a list with the order of authors and the dates that each will submit their stuff (assuming it all runs smoothly, which it won't
smile.gif
). I'll also email a list of all the author's email addys to all the people involved.

I'm going to pick the order at random. If you don't like where you are (you'd prefer to go sooner/later/whatever), you can email the author who's space you'd like and try to negotiate a trade. Sound cool?

Yeesssss, I'mm sooooo reaadyyy
Been all over the internet getting ideas, getting primed, getting everything all oiled up and...hey!, never mind what I'm oiling up. Guess you'll just have to wait until my installment to find out. Surprise, surprise!

Sounds like Crystal has gotten us all going with a great start. (wonder what was on her evil little mind as she set out for the reunion? hhmmm?).

I'm not a writer! I'm a reader! I'm a lover! Not a fighter! So, I'm standing by with the Viva towels! Wait'n to see the first installment.

Oh, by the way it would be great if XX would jump in to mix things up a little!

XX!!, cum on man! you have got to join in the fun!! PPPLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE??????!!!!!!!!

We all luv you & miss you & want you to cum back, please!!

Hullo_nurse, you see what I mean about you being "impaired" last night? I simply can't believe you are begging him. You got to use the subtle approach. Notice he did say two words to me? Lucky for me it wasn't "I do."

Crystal, how did you get stimulated, 'er I mean motivated, so quick? Were you wearing XXplorher's silk briefs (size X-Small) on your head? I never got any.

Laurel, one suggestion for the random selection process. I think we should make sure there are guys on each of the threads, if we have two. Take off your bra. What size was that anyway? 26AAA? Perky I guess. Put the girl's names in one thimble ('er I mean cup) and the guy's names in the other cup to do the picking. That way we will have like two guys and five girls on each thread, or something like that, whatever the final tally turns out to be.

Hot Damn! Zeke and I finally worked out the details and will leave here after Xmas. Hope to be in Las Vegas for the millennium. Should be one hell of a party.

I will have to put the campershell back on the pickup and promised to stop and let Zeke out if we find any of those french poodles. Now what to pack for that nude beach?

Deborah, I will bring along an old scroll I found in a cave full of rattlesnakes. The writing glows when it is unrolled and if you trace the drawings with your finger well....that's a story for another time.

The count thus far:
Crystal
Deborah
Southernhelle
HSWriter
Butterfly
SpecialK
Laurel
Michael
Eve
Sabrina
hullo_nurse
mrhappy
Shintani

and Fallen Angel... are you in on the project, or are you just teasing us?

bs - c'mon! jump in the ring! kick some literary butt! you know you want to...

Of couse I am!! I just need to email you. How could I pass up a chance like this. All these pretty women and dirty minds, why even now I'm packing up my boots, spurs and sunscreen for the nude beach.

I was waiting and hoping to see some other names showup on the list. There will be room in the truck for extra people if you need a ride. These new supercabs are nice and I'll put the cowboy sleeper on this week.

Fallen Angel if you grab your boots and spurs(Ouch) you must grab the stetson. I just love a man in a cowboy hat(and nothin else).
wink.gif
I'll leave the spurs but I'll grab my boots and stetson and I'm on the way. This is going to be great.
smile.gif

Why of course! I would be ashamed to go out without my hat on.

Any chance that this story could be posted on the BB in its own thread? It might be nice to be able to tweek our part of the story so that it all flows smoothly. It could be posted on the story index after it was completed for all to see.

It may be a dumb idea or unworkable. I know that major changes could cause the whole story line to fall apart but grammer, spelling and timeline adjustments might be nice.

If the thread is locked so that there are no extra unwanted submissions can we still edit?

Can't wait to see how it all starts.

PS Just had to come back and let the other newbies know that you can find all of the posts someone has made from their profile. If you need to research your fellow travelers

[This message has been edited by Fallen Angel (edited 12-16-1999).]

Wow -- you all sound pretty pumped. Can't wait to read this opus.

Question -- should you all provide each other with personal descriptions? It would be strange to have someone write about your "long, long legs" if you were only 4'2". (Though, if any of you wish to include me please feel free to give me a "13 inch tool and an ass that could bounce a quarter.")

This reminds me of Steve Allen's "Meeting of Minds", except with nudity and sand. I predict that once you throw yourselves into a fictional room together the dialogue will be at least, if not more, interesting than the sex.

Laurel mentioned once how the best sites try to form a sense of "community", and how Literotica readers have created one so easily. I thoroughly enjoy coming here, and I vey much look forward to whatever perverted, hysterical, juicy narrative you all create.

It might be more fun for the writers to make up descripts for others, based on their own mental image. However, the whole idea behind this is that we all get to know each other, so maybe descriptions would help...

In any case, I'm 27 years old, 5'4", 110 lbs., strawberry blonde (more blonde than strawberry), fair skin no freckles, rather large green eyes, funky nose (not big, just rather straight), umm... Size 8 1/2 shoe, ring size 6, bra 34B (B as in "barely")... anything else just ask...

Hmm, tried to post a moment ago, but it didn't take. Laurel, if this ends up being a duplicate, please delete one.

I agree with Laurel that it might be more interesting to make up descriptions based on our mental images of each other. In fact, whenever I make a new friend online and we exchange pics, I send her first a pic of myself and my two brothers with our grandfather and ask her to pick out which one she thinks is me, based on her mental image. A little less than half choose right; most of the rest choose one particular brother. I guess it's a good thing for me that he's married!
wink.gif

As a newbie, I wouldn't really expect to appear as a character much, except perhaps after my own instalment is published. If anyone needs to see a pic, it is posted on my home page, and the link to my home page is in my profile.

What the picture doesn't show is two surgery scars left over my auto accident last year--one running down the front of my torso and the other on my left side.

As to my equipment, I wish I could say that it grows like Pinocchio's nose, the more I lie about it, but alas...

Back