Literotica Reunion

K, I hope you & I doi not have the same idea. You were kind enough to ask if anyone would be offended by some same-sex play. I was just gonna write it. I guess me & you should maybe write each other before we send our chapters to Laurel...or would some of the same/similar stuff be okay????? I don't want to give mine away, either, but it could be very fun for all!!!

Well it wouldn't be as much fun as reading about me with the girls. I just got a kick out of seeing me mentioned so if I have to be with a boy to get in the story again okay but since it is fiction Please! don't make it taste like snot. I worried about some one getting upset about some of my ideas and ended up not needing them anyway.

Laurel sweetie "You got mail". Oh and after leaving me with all those people to work in I left you in the kitchen. I figured you were tired from all that sex anyway.

I got worried that my chapter was too long and shorten it some. Any ideas for next time on how long is too long.

'K' have fun with your chapter girl and looking forward to it! Nurse, 'K' boy were we all thinking a like. I'll have to go back re-read what I've wrote, had to change it quite a bit but have to admit enjoying to the hilt!

Hey Fallen... LOOONNNGGG is GGGOOOOOOODDDD!
wink.gif
See NaztyGrl's post.
wink.gif

I don't think your chapter was too long. I think ya should have left Laurel in the action. Tired from the sex and hiding out in the kitchen... HA!
wink.gif

K

Fallen just sent me a brilliant suggestion:

>>Is it possible to put an * or something on the titles to show which chapters go with each string. We know which people are writing on each one but it is hard to tell if you just surf over and read them. They are definitely following different story lines.<<

Done! I've marked the strings on the Millennium project page so that you can see which goes where in what order. Right on, guys! Your suggestions just make the site better and better...

Excellent suggestion by Fallen! It is a bit tricky to keep the threads distinct.

Fallen said: "I just got a kick out of seeing me mentioned so if I have to be with a boy to get in the story again okay but since it is fiction Please! don't make it taste like snot."

ROFLMAO!!!!!! You really must watch what you ask for Fallen!
wink.gif
)

K

Me too, me too

I'm new, but I am very interested in this. Let me know of the progress you're making or is it already complete?

This collaboration was done a while ago. Here is the link to the beginning:

Literotica Reunion, Chapter 1

I think it might be time for a new collaboration, Mona. Feel free to start up the call. There are usually plenty of interested writers who want to contribute. The last chain story was "Memoirs of a Lady," written about the chick on the home page. All of the collaborations can be found in the Chain Story category.

Thanks Whispersecret!

I'm gonna start reading this ASAP.
It will be fun to start another collaboration. I'll see what I can do.:D

Back