Lol...New Av causing trouble

Colleen Thomas said:
Considering my proclivities I would say it makes you damned lucky or a rival ;)

-Colly (also an on her knees kinda girl )

on your knees is fine, but there will be no damning lucky.

...game on...

~lucky

destinie21 said:
lol but I didn't say whether I was giving or reciving :D
:devil:

Prone is flexible like that...however, future confusion can be remedied by the proper placement of hands when referring to being on knees.

~lucky

destinie21 said:
lol but I didn't say whether I was giving or reciving :D
:devil:

lol,

I must confess I am a selfish bitch, always getting and never giving, at least in this particular game ;)

-Colly

lucky-E-leven said:
I'm game...is there a snap count? a hard count?

~lucky

Hun,

In this game all counting is hard. I tend to loose my concentration rathr quickly :cool:

-Colly

ooo lucky me I happen to believe it's so much better to give than to receive or to give whilst I receive...

lucky-E-leven said:
Prone is flexible like that...however, future confusion can be remedied by the proper placement of hands when referring to being on knees.

~lucky

lol it's incredibly hard to stand and take it from behind so no doubt if that were the case I'd be on my hands and knees where as if I was "running off at the mouth" I'd be on my knees with my hands occupied

Colleen Thomas said:
Hun,

In this game all counting is hard. I tend to loose my concentration rathr quickly :cool:

-Colly

LOL :D

No worries, dear. My focus is world renowned. I'll keep score for you...but I've a feeling you'll know when you've won. :devil:

~lucky

destinie21 said:
ooo lucky me I happen to believe it's so much better to give than to receive or to give whilst I receive...

When I give I prefer not to recieve. Giving is its own reward and besides, I don't like any distractions while giving :p

-Colly

destinie21 said:
lol it's incredibly hard to stand and take it from behind so no doubt if that were the case I'd be on my hands and knees where as if I was "running off at the mouth" I'd be on my knees with my hands occupied

so far, i'm down with the game...describe the playing field for me?

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
LOL :D

No worries, dear. My focus is world renowned. I'll keep score for you...but I've a feeling you'll know when you've won. :devil:

~lucky

In general, in the game pictured I have won as soon as we start playing ;)

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:

-Colly

lol I'm not playing .... in fact I'm always dead serious and my competitive streak makes me want to be the absolute best :D

Colleen Thomas said:

-Colly

And how many rounds are generally played before the game expires? Seems strange that one could win the instant the game begins, but if that's the case then this is surely the game for me.

If you're to win directly from the get go, then maybe we should go for the best 3 out of 5? 5 out of 7? I'm rather competitive and would likely not stop playing until I'd won.

~lucky

destinie21 said:
lol I'm not playing .... in fact I'm always dead serious and my competitive streak makes me want to be the absolute best :D

I lack a competitive streak, but certainly appreciate someone who is going all out for the win :p

-Colly

lucky-E-leven said:
And how many rounds are generally played before the game expires? Seems strange that one could win the instant the game begins, but if that's the case then this is surely the game for me.

If you're to win directly from the get go, then maybe we should go for the best 3 out of 5? 5 out of 7? I'm rather competitive and would likely not stop playing until I'd won.

~lucky

I think of it like the british game of Cricket. In that it can go on for days and days with now clear winner ;)

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
I lack a competitive streak, but certainly appreciate someone who is going all out for the win :p

-Colly

I always try my damndest and I always go all out
Or is it all in...

Colleen Thomas said:
I think of it like the british game of Cricket. In that it can go on for days and days with now clear winner ;)

-Colly

Sold! I'm in...shall we schedule a match? Should I block out an entire week, just in case? And if I'm to don the 'heavy equipment' where would I go to acquire such artillery?

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Sold! I'm in...shall we schedule a match? Should I block out an entire week, just in case? And if I'm to don the 'heavy equipment' where would I go to acquire such artillery?

~lucky

Lucky is a fitting name, it just so happens I have a fine selection of equipment in my toy chest.

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
Lucky is a fitting name, it just so happens I have a fine selection of equipment in my toy chest.

-Colly

Lucky :D

Do you have a team name in mind? or may I suggest Screamers?

~lucky :devil:

destinie21 said:
lol you can borrow my artillery so long as I can have the first ride.

In most sports, the first player either must qualify as in racing or win a coin toss.

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
In most sports, the first player either must qualify as in racing or win a coin toss.

~lucky

lol I'll race where's the finish line?

lucky-E-leven said:
I was under the assumption that it was more of a finish wail? Am I mistaken?

~lucky

the only way to test that theory is trial and error if I don't win the race you can spank me ;)

destinie21 said:
lol you can borrow my artillery so long as I can have the first ride.

Um, if you aren't dead set on the standard position there is no reason why you both can't ride.

-Colly

Back