Lol...New Av causing trouble

Colleen Thomas said:
Um, if you aren't dead set on the standard position there is no reason why you both can't ride.

-Colly

Then there can be more than two players...was wondering. :p

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
I was under the assumption that it was more of a finish wail? Am I mistaken?

~lucky

There is usually a finish wail, unfortuneatly is sounds a whole lot like the carry on wail ;)

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
Um, if you aren't dead set on the standard position there is no reason why you both can't ride.

-Colly

yay but keep in mind that I always like to eat before I go on a long ride :p

destinie21 said:
yay but keep in mind that I always like to eat before I go on a long ride :p

I will be happy to provide whatever you need in the way of snacks :)

-Colly (the ever helpful)

Colleen Thomas said:
There is usually a finish wail, unfortuneatly is sounds a whole lot like the carry on wail ;)

-Colly

I've a keen sense of hearing and will most likely decide the finish using other factors in addition to the wail. :eek:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Then there can be more than two players...was wondering. :p

~lucky

Two is the standard, but if the reciever is accomdating there can be more players.

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
I will be happy to provide whatever you need in the way of snacks :)

-Colly (the ever helpful)

well thanks now spread them so I can give you a little kiss :kiss:

Colleen Thomas said:
Two is the standard, but if the reciever is accomdating there can be more players.

-Colly

LOL...good to know :D

Any pre-game rituals or superstitions I should know about?

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
LOL...good to know :D

Any pre-game rituals or superstitions I should know about?

~lucky

There is usually a lot of pre game stretching and drills, but a couple of glasses of red wine work just as well ;)

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
There is usually a lot of pre game stretching and drills, but a couple of glasses of red wine work just as well ;)

-Colly

Stretching and drills? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr A drinking game as well? This just keeps getting better. I'm interested in these drills you mentioned...the type where the entire team does jumping jacks in formation or the type where someone's actually getting drilled? curiosity will eventually kill this cat :cool:

~lucky

destinie21 said:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: oh and :p
to bad there's no sucking smiley huh

Don't say that too loud. Minsue will be popping in before you know it with a sucking smiley. Hell she's already found one with smilies nailing one another from behind and for MathGirl she even found a smilie that was nailing a sheep.

~lucky (loving the emoticon whore anyway)

lucky-E-leven said:
Stretching and drills? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr A drinking game as well? This just keeps getting better. I'm interested in these drills you mentioned...the type where the entire team does jumping jacks in formation or the type where someone's actually getting drilled? curiosity will eventually kill this cat :cool:

~lucky
oh I hope it's the latter as I seem to have forgotten my sports bra:D

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

If someone is getting drilled then, as Holmes would say "the game's afoot!"

-Colly

destinie21 said:
oh I hope it's the latter as I seem to have forgotten my sports bra:D

In that case I would like to volunteer to give them all the support they need :p

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
If someone is getting drilled then, as Holmes would say "the game's afoot!"

-Colly

afoot? i thought it was a salami...wicked woman :devil:

Attention all players...we will now begin the pre-game stretch and drill session. Please line up and begin stretching while waiting your turn to be drilled. Thank you.

~Coach & Team Captain :devil:

damn I really do need that moaning smiley, if this keeps up my skirt is going to need some serious dry cleaning

destinie21 said:
damn I really do need that moaning smiley, if this keeps up my skirt is going to need some serious dry cleaning

That's why it's a stockings vs. skins game, silly. That skirt should've been ditched long ago. Now get rid of it and assume the position...the play clock is winding down.

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
afoot? i thought it was a salami...wicked woman :devil:

Attention all players...we will now begin the pre-game stretch and drill session. Please line up and begin stretching while waiting your turn to be drilled. Thank you.

~Coach & Team Captain :devil:

speaking of feet I think I'll keep my shoes on :D
BTW was that a back bent touch the ground but keep your legs straight a stretch or a on your back legs spread kind of stretch :devil:

lucky-E-leven said:
That's why it's a stockings vs. skins game, silly. That skirt should've been ditched long ago. Now get rid of it and assume the position...the play clock is winding down.

~lucky

Hey girls , I think I've just fired my starting pistol a little early...

destinie21 said:

It just so happens I have a solution that will protect your skirt. It just involves The simple expedient of putting something between your skirt and the trouble spot. Might I suggest my head?

-Colly

Josh Greifer said:
Hey girls , I think I've just fired my starting pistol a little early...

No worries, mate. As I understand it the game really begins during the pre-game stretching and drilling so any gun-jumping or misfiring is probably right on target. :D

~lucky

Do you have any refereeing experience? In case there are any penalties to be called.

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

I'll keep my shoes too, stockings look silly without heels. As to the position, you may bot fire when ready :)

-Colly

Back