Looking back at Poetry Forum 2005

Eve, I'm struggling with this one. I have to admit that 2005 was not my favorite year, here or anywhere else. I'll come up with something good to say though.

The_Fool said:
Eve, I'm struggling with this one. I have to admit that 2005 was not my favorite year, here or anywhere else. I'll come up with something good to say though.

in a sonnet?

Angeline said:
this from a woman with her boob in her hand?

and Photoshopped nail polish! :devil:

:heart:

Where's your boob?

Payback for the sonnet comment...

Angeline said:
The left one is writing a poem. The other is napping.

Oi! That sounded funny. You must be nursing. But I didn't think you could write with them. It would make a sloppy paper. :D

Angeline said:
The left one is writing a poem. The other is napping.

I did write a boob sestina once....I think. Not with my boobs though.

Angeline said:
this from a woman with her booby in her hand?

and Photoshopped nail polish! :devil:

:heart:
Yeah. Makes it a little more insulting, doesn't it? :D

The_Fool said:
You think you wrote a boob sestina? How do you not know whether or not you've written a boob sestina?

WickedEve said:
You think you wrote a boob sestina? How do you not know whether or not you've written a boob sestina?

I remember writing a sestina for Maria's Boob thread, but that was quite a while ago.

The_Fool said:
I remember writing a sestina for Maria's Boob thread, but that was quite a while ago.
Oh, okay. I still think there's a problem when a guy forgets his own boob poetry. ;)

WickedEve said:
Oh, okay. I still think there's a problem when a guy forgets his own boob poetry. ;)

Nothing I write can ever measure up to the real thing, expecially when you are baring it.... :rose:

The_Fool said:

My boobs only write free verse. They hate the constriction of forms. That's what they told me. "You think we want to write a sestina after being trapped in a bra all day?"

Angeline said:
My boobs only write free verse. They hate the constriction of forms. That's what they told me. "You think we want to write a sestina after being trapped in a bra all day?"
My boobs are for looking pretty. They don't write poetry. I write poetry with my, um, I can't say. But if you ever think my poetry looks like it was written by an ass...

WickedEve said:
My boobs are for looking pretty. They don't write poetry. I write poetry with my, um, I can't say. But if you ever think my poetry looks like it was written by an ass...
I thought your AV was of your knee...silly me ;)

neonurotic said:
I thought your AV was of your knee...silly me ;)
It is my knee. And it gives a whole new meaning to being knee deep in something. :D

oops!! i didnt realize this had turned into a boob owrship thread :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Angeline said:
If I ever get trapped in a bra all day, I'll venture for a sestina.

Liar said:

omg
I have this overwhelming urge to use my bras as bondage devices. The image is fully formed in my mind.
Liar you are a bad influence.

HEY Liar! You also reminded me: The cooperative writing, partner poem challenge, was a definate high for 2005 for me. A lot of great writing came out of that challenge, and I think it was a good bonding experience all around. And I did not have to use lingerie to hold my partner down.

annaswirls said:
omg
I have this overwhelming urge to use my bras as bondage devices. The image is fully formed in my mind.
Liar you are a bad influence.

HEY Liar! You also reminded me: The cooperative writing, partner poem challenge, was a definate high for 2005 for me. A lot of great writing came out of that challenge, and I think it was a good bonding experience all around. And I did not have to use lingerie to hold my partner down.

I think Liar is saying it wouldn't require forcing him. :D

Liar said:

Careful....Ange might take you up on that. Anything to get someone to write a dreaded sestina...

Back