Looking for a male email friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello angel

i'm a 19/m from new york and i would love to get to know you
please write back

Hi Angel,

I too am a senior at a school in NY. I'm also taking French this semester. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. I hope you get a chance to e-mail me. I'd love to talk with you about anything. Hope your vacation went great. If you get a chance, write me at mcmastjm@alfred.edu
bye for now

[Edited by wolfking on 09-03-2000 at 03:30 PM]

Hi i'm 35 lets first see if we could be friends and go from there

[Edited by dmax89 on 09-03-2000 at 05:50 PM]

Hey Angel would love to write with you

I live not too far from you and would love to meet/write with you. chris@easy-pages.com

E-mail, possibly more...

at least after you get to know me, you'll want more! Check ut my profile on members profiles. VegasGuy

I would love to email you and have you share emails with me . write me bigdart@hotmail.com

I'm sure you are flooded with responses.

I am a 45 year old married man who lives in NY. I love to write with people who are intelligent and funny.

We can write about any topic, explore fantasies together or whatever your interests lie.

Michael

Hey Angel

Hey Angel! Saw your ad, and thought I would say hey. I'm 24 years old, and am honestly really attractive. I have a pic to trade if you would like. Email me at jaybo100@hotmail.com and maybe we can chat. Take Care
J

Hey Angel...me again....I posted my email address wrong....it's jaybo100@hotmail.com Sorry I had a space in it or something. Anyway, hopefully we can chat soon. Later.
J

Hello Angel:

I would be interested in corresponding with you, if you can squeeze me in with all of your other cyber-beaus.

I'm a former Naval Officer, now a consultant making the big bucks. I have a long history of pleasing my women, particularly with my oral talents. Romanticism is central to my being, and I love to spoil bad little girls. I would love to hear from you what it takes to satisfy you!

Talk to you soon!

Friend

I would love to get to know you. I am a 47 year old who has finally got back into collage. My major is secondary education with a minor in world history (Europian). This is the second year of a five year trip for me in collage. I love to explore new and exciting areas of life and am always open to try things. Hope to hear from you soon.
Yor

Email friend in NY

Hey there. I live in NY state (Syracuse area). I would really enjoy getting to know more about you. Write me sometime. dani1225@collegeclub.com

email

geez....with all these relies you must be a busy girl. Add me to your growing list of fans. I love erotic email. Drop me a line when you have a chance.

j

overlord_1_99@yahoo.com

Hello there....I see that you've gotten tons of replies, so you may not even get to this, but if you do, I'm sure you won't regret it. I live in NY, dark hair, blue eyes, fit, 5'8", and I'm looking for a girl. It's been much harder than you'd think, being that my job only puts me in contact with older people, I live alone, and when I'm not working, I teach martial arts (where its not appropriate to date the students). So I've found the computer is the easiest way to meet people. The only problem is, most of them you wouldn't want to meet. Anyway, I won't say any more unless you're looking for someone, in which case, send me an email. Hope to hear from you.

Hi Angel. I'm from IN, 26. 5'11 , 240. I have brown hair and blue eyes and 4 tattoos. I like writing, reading and chatting. You sound like a really nice person I would enjoy being an email friend with you. You are welcome to email me anytime at sensualpen@literotica.org. I look forward to hearing from you.

hi angel,

fellow new yorker here. i'm 23 years old and also looking for some email fun. someone to talk to and someone to share some knowledge with. write me at fletchlives9@hotmail.com if you want to chat.

.........!

Hey angel80. I might be interested in cooresponding with you through email, but I see you've got plenty of responses already. I'm a 23 yr old programmer in St. Louis, so I wouldn't be looking for anything more than just emailing. I don't know if that's a plus or a minus, but oh well. I've got an old pic if you want to exchange, but that doesn't really matter to me. So, if you don't have enough people interested in you already, drop me an email at daniducci@millionairemail.com and let me know what you're looking for in an email friend. Take care.

Hi Angel, want to e-mail a British guy 23 years old and looking for net friends! :)

Hounds

Sooooo many replies!
You must make the sun burn hotter and shine brighter with simple words!

Simple words sometimes work best! Check out my posting from 9-14 and see if you may be interested!

Compared to all the other numerous posts you've received -- I cearly fit the "well educated, well traveled grey haired college professor" category with 2 Bachelor's Degrees, and a Master's degree in management. I'm also a retired senior naval officer, an independent computer consultant, and aguest lecturer at 3 universities. I've traveled all over Europe, Middle East, and the Far East. If you'd like to know what it looks/sounds like to have breakfast at the waterfront restaturants in Toulon. or understand a different concept on extended sensual massage ... you "got the number ... drop me a line"

Naturally Tan, huh?

Care to put the natural tan comment to the test?

Sorry, but that's a comment that I wouldn't expect to get from someone without intelligence. Has to do with the descrition involved. I lived in Canada for 5 years & know a little french - not that I use it often (I hated most of Canada).
I happen to be an ass man, and am interested in seeing whether your friends are consosourers or not. Send me a pic & let you know my honest opinion (like I've got anything to lose).

Cal

Angel,

I'm a 19 year old college student. I have a picture I'd like to send you. You can e-mail me at Azaxel@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back