Looking for a male email friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email me NOW!

Send photos and a message to Scott.

Email address is scottywalker2000@yahoo.com

You will NOT be disappointed.

Are you really that hot? I can't wait...

hey angel. Uk boy. new here loves naughty chat. Broaden your horizons. you will be suprised.
mail me at madmak11@hotmail.com

Hey angel, love to chat about anything, dirty or not:) Drop me a line, always look forward to making new friends.

m3thos@ignmail.com

You sound cute!

You sound pretty cute! my e-mail is isuquet@hotmail.com
I also speak French fluently by the way. My friends describe me as quite muscular, smart, and goodlooking. These friends are girls of course. Send me a pic! If I knew how to send you a pic of me I would!

Hello there...

Just wanted to let you know that I would be glad to e-mail with you.. You mention that you have a picture that you are willing to send out.. I would love see, if that is ok with you.. Can't wait to hear from you..

e-mail me at guy_smiley_77@yahoo.com

thanks.. TTFN - Peter

hi angel180 my name is joe and i would like to be you chat bud any Q&A MY E-MAIL IS IN MY BIO

JOE LABARBA:)
(JLAB730662@AOL.COM)

hello, i'm a 19 yr. old college student taking television broadcasting. i'm 5'8", 130 lbs. and i live in canada. my e-mail address is asmadeus@hotmail.com if you would like to e-mail each other just send me an e-mail. bye.

E-mail Friend

I am 46 yr old married man looking for excitement in e-mail chat with 20 yr old college student. Let's chat.

I'm a 22 year old cop in vancouver looking for an internet friend

email me
watch_your_step@hotmail.com

You sound sweet

Hi I live in N.Y. Pretty closee to the city Im 31 (male).
And would love to chat with you . I like to meet new peaple and make new freinds. So E mail me if you would like.

Attention:

After looking through this thread, I feel it is time to close it. The last time Angel80 (the author of this thread) posted here was back on 08-17-2000. She never "left" the first page and now this thread is 6 pages long. Those of you who haven't heard from her since the summer most likely won't at all. If you ("you" being Angel80) wish to post a new, fresh ad at Lit, you're more than welcome! :) Thanks.

~Tiggs~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back