Looking for a male email friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Angel,
If your butt is a killer so is my pen. Would love to have you as an e mail friend. Will you write back to varun10@hotmail.com ? I'm 35 and live and romantic. Friendship with you can and will grow in a mature and understanding manner. Bye and waiting.

Getting to know you

Hi Angel,

I'd like to get to know you. Where abouts in NY are you? I am in CT. Lets start chatting and take it from there. I hope to hear from you soon!

Turbo

My Email

Hi Angel

Its me again. I forgot to give you my email. Its turbo488@hotmail.com

HI, this is my first time here and would love to here from you send me a line and I will reply

WOW, you have a lot of replies. If you have time I would love to be an email friend. I am a 27 year old college educated male from the Mid-West who loves to travel.

e-mail friend

angel80,would like to be your e-mail friend.I also like cyber-sex,and cyberfantasies.If you are interested let me know!

im 29m in ny and am 6'0 tan green eyes built 6-pack just luv fun and making gurls feel the same all night...partying dancing anthing..role play u name it anything to makeu cumm hard.....

East coast is my home, but I am currently overseas

Angel, If you want to write me feel free. I have a pic, but would prefer to write you more prior to sending it.

i'm interested in emailing new people

I love to meet new people...preferrably females mind you since i get along with and communicate with them better. Send me an email at bb316@hotmail.com and we'll chat

i understand pookie bear

Everybody is searching for that special something
That keeps them awake alone at night thinking
About the future that their heart has in store
Searching for someone special that they won’t ask anymore

To watch the starry skies during a winter night
Or even challenge the trusty winds with their soaring kite
And to be able to kiss them without a trouble in mind
Except the worry that Life couldn’t give enough time

Whether it be a glint in their heart or even a single magical touch
That sets ones heart on fire that their legs need a crutch
To keep them from falling into an oblivion of dreams
That their past would soon be gone, just floating down endless streams

That one special someone that brings tears to their eyes
To let them fly without wings into the nights gorgeous skies
Or to be able to hold them so close that two becomes one
Holding them throughout the night and through the rise of the sun

And that trusty treasure that they all hope to find
That lifts them off this world, because love makes them blind
To anything but their special someone that they can’t keep it in their
heart
Because once they find each other, not even god could take them apart

But then there are others that have given into despair
Their lives with no meaning, their heart that they can no longer bare…
kriss
sanaleikki@earthlink.net

You sound beautiful ! "Dark Angel.", by the sounds of your description.
I'm from downsouth. In fact, I love 'going down south'.
When you start to feel a chill, write me, and I'll warm you up. It's gonna be a long winter.
Let's talk soon.

For some time now, I have been writing short sex stories as a variation in my masturbation routines. In the course of writing these stories, I myself become physically aroused, experiencing erections which come and go with the writing of the words. In these stories I see (and feel) myself in the role of the man. Because of that the stories reflect the kind of situations that I have experienced or would like to experience. The man's physical characteristics are more ideal, in my mind, than my own. Their cocks are bigger, their butts are tighter, their stomachs are flatter. I myself am quite happy with my body, it serves me well in sexual situations, but these are fantasy stories after all, so the details are by design more towards my idea of perfection. Same is true for the women in these stories. The women are also sexually confident, very much enjoy their bodies and are sexually entertained as often as possible by as many different methods as possible. Because I write these stories as masturbation devices, the characters have very little life outside of the sex. I do include detail about surroundings and the specific situations only to provide a better picture in my mind of the whole scene, and maybe to convince myself that some of this could actually happen in the real world.

Let me know if you would be interested in exchanging stories.

Kim
kim_harel@hotmail.com

Email friend in New York?

Just drop me an email and we can email and maybe more

hi id love to chat with you & see your pic. i have a pic too if you wish. send me a line.

A major in French. That's interesting.

Je suis francais et je vis a Montreal, seulement 6hrs de NY. Si tu as envie de correspondre en francais ecris moi.

Patrice

skyeyes@coolemail.com

a bientot

hi

hey, whats goin on. i go to the university of tennessee, im 19 and a sophmore. i have a pic if you want it, i read your post and thougt i say hey to ya. would you send me your pic, my email address is cog1bagger@aol.com, talk to you later

Hello Angel80

Dear Angel80,

There comes a time when we all must express our passions, why not share them with a friend who will listen, respond and please you. Lets talk and see what happens. Willing to be your friend first and always. Lets talk. Sweetheartedjohn@aol.com

Looking forward to hearing from you. Would enjoy seeing you pic, if you would like to share it with me.

Lots of love.

John

i am looking for a friendly email female ,love chatting and learning about others

its really about meeting and networking (pun),with people wherever they may be. i love to chat and gossip lol,

man what ever u have written about ur body my body is also of that type my friends have told me that and also my brother is always on to me everytime to do once he always begs . iwanna share with u my views

love to

Hi angle i wouldl ove to send emails back and forth to you. write when you can.

Hello

Hi Angel, how are you? saw your post and it captured by imagination. I have this image of you in my head and would love to chat with you some more.

get in touch babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back