Looking for a male email friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi angel

hi angel,
i am 23 year old male. i am presently in india , but i am moving to milwaukee wisconsin next month . i was just browsing and i found ur email and it made me think .. this is the first time i am replying to a question . i am a virgin and i have completed my graduation from the university this year .. i would like to know more about u .. as for the pic ,looks don't matter much t me .. i think i always look for a good person. my email addy is :
cyberwonder@usa.net
and remember , i believe in long lasting relationships and sex is the last thing on my mind. i am a virgin and i have never had a girlfriend cause girls want money . and i want a true friend. someone who wil be my best friend .email me if u wish to.. i would love to hear from u.
take care.

Hi My name is Gene I saw your personal on Literotica and would love to chat and E-Mail you. I am 25 and live in Denver Colorado. My E-Mail is Thbwlnggd@aol.com

Email Friend

Yes, sweet one...would love to become an email friend for you. Also would love a picture of you as well. Can return a picture to you.
send to: oilcan47@aol.com

I'm interested in an e-mail relationship. Send me a picture and we'll take it from there.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!
You guys!! This is great, an alpha male competition!

No...wait...some kind of bird mating ritual!! Flaunting plumage and struting for the sake of the female. Screw that! *laughing*

I am not going to get worked over a Bird that wants you to THINK she WANTS to be on a "leash"! You can have her!
*grin*

I'm off in search of fouler foul!

Over, under, OUT!

Disco

Disco-
You ever heard the phrase "Disco's Dead"? Think about that for a minute will ya.

hahahahaha

Hit the blender and swirl Virgin! *laughing*

This is NOT a serious site unless someone has a problem. At which case don't post unless you have something constructive or supportive to add. Back off *laughing*
You are flexing too many muscles *laughing harder*
You have just put yourself into the mould I MADE and you fit PERFECT.....Alpha male *HA*

Takes cunning to be a true Alpha. It also takes humor, kindness, compassion, and intellegnce. Neither you, nor I for that matter, can hold a candle to some of the gentlemen (insert reverence here) on LIT. Dont' try.

Peace out.

hello miss angle
ive never been to new york before but plan and visiting there one day. do you like new york? how long have you lived there? well anyway i would love to talk so feel free. here are my vitals. i live in the midwest. i am 6'3", i weigh 220 pounds, i have short dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a good complexion. i am very athletic. i am into martial arts, running, etc. im enjoy art, arcitechure, writing, and reading. i love to talk and hope you do too.
jeremy
-------------------------------------
"Entertaing angles by the light of my tv 24 7 you wait for me."
<newsboys>
-------------------------------------- The best way to live life is to love many things."
<vincent van gogh>

I'd love to be your email buddy. I'm from the New Orleans area. Who better to party with? dammitboy36@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you. I'd like to see your pic. I'll send you mine in return.

Hi Angel,
Nice handle, I am 32 yrs. old and a machine operator in a small factory in eastern Ontario. I am well read; no formal post secondary education,would like to here from you and enjoy lively discussions.

Across the breadths Of time.
Observers of the ages, past and present.
the reluctent chroniclersof history.

Moving from culture to culture, country to country.
Growing wise through the ages.
They have seen our best and worst,
while moving among us.

Speaking among themselves ,
in tongues long forgotten,and dead.
Ruling the time between the sunset,
and the sunrise.
Indulging in our agony and our blood.

No more noticed than our shadows.
We have never see them at all,
nor seen them for what they are.
Blood Drinkers

"Blood Drinkers"
Morbius
Inspired by Anne Rice's "The Vampire Chronicles"

Email Friend

Hi Angel....
I would love the opportunity to be an email friend of yours. Also would love a picture of you! I have a feeling that we could share some fun emails!
Take care,
Richard

oilcan47@aol.com

Hey angel

I would love to be your e-mail buddy I am from Canada and you can e-mail me at 1rouge1@home.com

Hope to talk to you soon.

chat'n

Hi Angel I would be pleaased to email with you and trade pics. I'm 30 from WI and always looking to meet new people and explore new things.

email friend

Hi, Angel!
I am a medical doctor from Greece and 50 years old. I relish conversations with girls ready for every experience. I travel to NY four times a year. If you are interested in a mature convrsation over any fantasy or problem, i hope my vast experience could help. Your mind and soul interests me more than your looks.You can email me anytime!

Hi baby,

Sounds to me like those guys should treate you with more respect. If you like respectful men or are just looking to meet a few new friends that is cool with me. I am open to everything so don't fret to talk to me.

Love and Kisses

JANG GAU

help for horny lady

Angel, your going to get a least one million guys drooling over you......so when you try the rest....e-mail me because I`m the best.....

Hi,

Sid is my name and love to and chat email

My hotmail id is sid33@hotmail.com and I have a msn messenger too and am online mostly..let us talk here

33/6ft2/greeneyes/thick black hair/tight firm butt and overall a passionate man

cheers,

Having a chat

Hi Angel,
I saw u r call and I want to offer myself.
I live in Scotland and would like to learn more about u.
My Fench is rusty but i can be improved, with a little help.
E- mail me on koozi14@bgraham84.fsnet.co.uk

I am in NY too

I go to NYU, Early 20s Male 5'10, ex-model, 135, green eyes, dark skin, I would like to get to know you.

Send me an email.

wow you got a lot of responses

It's fun to be popular.. Hopefully i am a lucky guy and get a response from you.. IM 5 10 br hr drk br eyes 185.. I love sports sex cooking movies and the beach. I love to talk wiht you and see where it goes... I have a picture so we can trade. Hope fully we can talk soon.. What school do you go to if you don't mind me asking.. I like right in floral park and went to st john's university. hh well i hope to hear from you soon.

john

hello

hey Angel.

Im a 22 yo Australian guy dtudying at uni. Im interested in practically everything, so why not drop me a line back and we'll see what happens.

Hello Angel.
If you are still looking for email friends,count me in.

[Edited by mackdaddy_74 on 10-26-2000 at 07:36 PM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back