Looks more like pandering to me

flyguy69 said:
You know that just leads to harder stuff. Like shoveling fuckery.

Which, you know. How much fuckery could a fuckery fuck fuck if a fuckery fuck could fuck shovels?

What happened to Eve? Did she decide to run down to the corner fuckery to see just what they sell there?

flyguy69 said:
What happened to Eve? Did she decide to run down to the corner fuckery to see just what they sell there?

.....is this a fuckery I see before me?
Hah!

Shakespeare: "WTFucketh?"

DeepAsleep said:
.....is this a fuckery I see before me?
Hah!

Shakespeare: "WTFucketh?"
I'm off to a meeting. I promised to bring treats, so I'm going to swing by the fuckery on the way. Later.

WickedEve said:
Twelve fuckits deep? That doesn't sound right.
You're not using twelve because of 1201, are you?
12, I think he just insulted you!
I know the difference when someone is breaking my stones, it is out in the open.

That's cute Eve, somebody claims I left a nasty comment. I have no idea how long he has been playing these dirty politics. Really, I had to make sure it wasn't a spelling mistake, I did. He attacks, I respond, my posts are deleted, changed. I noticed a discussion or two about plagarism, how about a serious one on libel, eh.

Of course, that is if you can be serious. :rolleyes:

twelveoone said:
I know the difference when someone is breaking my stones, it is out in the open.

That's cute Eve, somebody claims I left a nasty comment. I have no idea how long he has been playing these dirty politics. Really, I had to make sure it wasn't a spelling mistake, I did. He attacks, I respond, my posts are deleted, changed. I noticed a discussion or two about plagarism, how about a serious one on libel, eh.

Of course, that is if you can be serious. :rolleyes:
me?
no.
But I am sorry that someone upset you this much.

WickedEve said:
me?
no.
But I am sorry that someone upset you this much.

I'm not upset, never felt better, you get what you deserve sometimes, goes for all of us, eh

I'm out of here, non-issue for me. :rose: :rose: :rose:

Public announcement and record

01/26/06 by twelveoone left comments and votes on three poems. No comments and/or votes left elsewhere.

Here

Here
and
Here

any problems with, can be addressed in this thread, otherwise:

Any attempt, directly or by inference to connect me with any anonymous activity is patently false and may constitute a libelous action.

Hell, I'm not waiting for an answer.

You commented on Maria's poem after I did, and spelled my name wrong. :D

And I love rhymingzone.com. You fuckers make me use it all the time with words I've never heard of. I'm learning. It's cool. It makes my nipples hard when I least expect it. I'm done now.

Back