Male writers who want feedback specifically from females.

KillerMuffin

Thank you for your acknowledgement that I was genuine. With the benefit of hindsight I also recognise that my gender specific request could have been misconstrued, so I am glad I have had the opportunity to clear the air.

KM, I ask for feedback from women because men want to hypnotize their wives to do things they don't want to do and I tired of that. (I can't help). Women seem more interested in the general subject and frankly I prefer corresponding with women. I can fantasize easier.

What's ulterior about using your tales as a way of trolling for women? That seems a primary purpose if you can get it to work. The point is just 'not in the Authors Hangout!' isnt it?

All you people haven't got clue one what reeeeeal hell is like though.

Thanks to depression, the equally fucked in the head Psychiatric profession in their usual manner, attempted to remedy my plight with the same ole generic response - dump chemicals in me that have an effect on my mind, and see what happens.
Alas the doofus I had, was not entirely happy with this pill and then that pill.

So the end result was I got plenty fucked up (if some of my posts are irregular it ain't my fault eh).

Now my psyche appears to be half male and half female. You ladiers might think that is not half bad, but I am not getting much use out of it.

Now when I have sex I have a woman in my head trying to enjoy it her way (that's really confusing eh).
When I post, my comments seem to lack the idiotic male slant, so guys automatically think I am a woman (sounds smart, must be a girl).

If god had wanted man to have feelings we would have been given a brain (or is it a heart?, I don't have the heart to figure it out hehe).

Now I tend to prefer hanging out with women primarily, because men are so two dimensionally boring.
I write just for the sake of writing, and I ain't using it as a ploy (I sound to much like the description of the comfortable 40 year old woman).
I don't tend to care to worry about feedback, because who wants to hear a guys opinion at any rate (was that me or her that said that though?).

I pity ordinary males in a way (for their limitations). But sometimes I would rather I really WAS just an ordinary guy.

Re: Muff

A male wanker, here.
Tell me how tight my butt cheeks are.
Positive feedback only, please.

Call me a sick little bunny, but I kind of get a buzz out of imagining a reader getting sexually aroused by something I have written. So I can understand why people(men) may ask for this type of feedback. Personally I'm not offended by it.

If I read a story here and I find it arousing, I don't have any qualms about telling the author so.

I've come across some really well written work in here. Most of it is a pleasure to read, but to be honest, that's not my primary reason for seeking out these stories. It's sex, good old fashion sex!

As for men using feedback as a pick up line... well it's innovative isn't it? :)

Have a great day all,

Alex (fem)

Last edited:
it's odd really, the thought that just ran through my head about some comments here...

who is in control, the computer or the person using the computer?

am i tied to the computer and is my mind brainwashed into ensuring i have no personal choice in the matter other than to send feedback as specific as it's requested?

interesting ponderable thoughts KM, thanks for the thread.

I think men asking for womens' feedback is totally valid. I often find that I can tell when a story is written by a male because it is centered around aspects of the body or certain topics that generally arouse males. Men may want women's feedback so that they can write a story that's specifically and effectively arousing for women. I think that's commendable.

Back