Malicious voting

Well, in that context, and knowing all I know now about this place, I'd say that was probably the smartest move. I assume that the asshole isn't around anymore?

I've not seen him in some time.

Hang him out to dry and create a new account for you future stories...

Nah. It's moot now. He appears to be gone.

Our more recent interactions were never cordial, but he ceased being an asshole to me right afterward. It felt like hazing.

This is still going on. Somebody is really determined. There used to be about 15 stories ranked 4.93 in the Lesbian Top List, now there are none.

But it's so pointless and futile - it's still the same authors in the top list as before. Whoever, the troll is, they must have put in so much effort just to move scores 0.01. Seriously, what's the point? I don't really understand some people...

This is still going on. Somebody is really determined. There used to be about 15 stories ranked 4.93 in the Lesbian Top List, now there are none.

But it's so pointless and futile - it's still the same authors in the top list as before. Whoever, the troll is, they must have put in so much effort just to move scores 0.01. Seriously, what's the point? I don't really understand some people...
Yeah, it's going on in other categories too. How many alt accounts would you have to make? What a colossal waste of time.

Back