March Same title Challenge

FOAF? What, pray tell, is FOAF

It was so long ago but I think it stands for "friend of a friend." Tess or Champ were there too, so if I'm wrong maybe they can correct me. I seem to recall that people ended up interpreting it a bunch of different ways though. It was one of the weirder challenges lol.

It was so long ago but I think it stands for "friend of a friend." Tess or Champ were there too, so if I'm wrong maybe they can correct me. I seem to recall that people ended up interpreting it a bunch of different ways though. It was one of the weirder challenges lol.

Thanks.

So, did Annie choose a title yet or no? Are we really writing about clams? Scallops? Crassostrea virginica? Sushi?

I suddenly have lost interest in winning, :kiss: good luck missus :D

Have I just been insulted?!! Mind you a night with me in the cellar isn't for the fainthearted. Passion, extreme pleasure, a once in a lifetime experience liberally dotted with some discomfort and a teensy bit of pain that until then you didn't realise you needed ... or it might be my Sub side ....... who could resist? ;)

Thanks.
So, did Annie choose a title yet or no? Are we really writing about clams? Scallops? Crassostrea virginica? Sushi?

Yes I have chosen and no it's not molluscs :)

I'm in. I don't remember FOAF so it may have been when I was off the game list for any one of a hundred reasons. The STCs are fun to write. Can't wait Annie!

Can anyone join in with this?

I want to play, too, please?

Yay! A new person! Hello justanothereasylay ! Nice to meet you welcome to the party! I do believe all are welcome to participate :) even crazy people like me so have no fear!

I suddenly have lost interest in winning, :kiss: good luck missus :D

The rules are in the first post from underuourspell ...I to am fairly new :p but if I understand correctly she will give us a title for a poem everyone will then in secret write a poem for the title and send it to her in private message ...and then she will post them in a special thread for just poems without saying who they are from and we get to guess who wrote them

Ps and then in time she will reveal in truth who wrote the. So we can all see how far off we were with our guesses

Fun, fun, fun...

And the subject can be anything? Any no-no's?

The subject is well anything I suppose as long as it's ok under the forum rules .land goes with the title as it's the challenge ...it's a pretty open friendly bunch here ...heh a little on the quiet side :p take a look around the site there's lots to read :p ...pst the here've challenges are fun to participate in ...ill let Ange give you the formal greeting though :p that's her job!

Have I just been insulted?!! Mind you a night with me in the cellar isn't for the fainthearted. Passion, extreme pleasure, a once in a lifetime experience liberally dotted with some discomfort and a teensy bit of pain that until then you didn't realise you needed ... or it might be my Sub side ....... who could resist? ;)

Yes I have chosen and no it's not molluscs :)

Don't take it personally, annie ... it was the window cleaning put him off :D

Back