March Same title Challenge

I suppose I should get down to writing too instead of goading you lot! I've not got 30/30 as an excuse :)

Guess i should stop faffing around with mine and get it in :rolleyes:

Tha's wot 'e said! :devil: hehehe

I'm thinking of working up another one around something someone mentioned, just not sure how much of some source material to add in...

:cool:

Just to let you know you will have from the 2nd to the 7th to guess who wrote what as I'll be away for a few days after that.

Jeez Louise, when is the hammer of inspiration going to strike the anvil ?!?!?!? :mad::(:confused:

Hi there and yes anyone is welcome to join in as long as the poem sticks to some semblance of the title, not given yet as I'm waiting for the Members to actually see this thread and post their names. Mind you that doesn't mean people can't join in at the last minute as long as I get their poems before the deadline, I've done that myself before now!

Don't think you actually have revealed the deadline, reading back I don't see it before this post :eek:

ETA: oh, I found it March 1st gee the year's flying

Last edited:
Last day tomorrow, I'm putting up a thread just for the poems so please put your guesses in here. Don't forget you've only got until the 7th to guess. Got some great responses so thank you all :rose:

Last day tomorrow, I'm putting up a thread just for the poems so please put your guesses in here. Don't forget you've only got until the 7th to guess. Got some great responses so thank you all :rose:

you can find the poem thread HERE
EDA: Although I've been waiting 3 hours for movement :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lumberin' on .....er ......slumberin' on ........

Patience Harry : Annie's gonna put em all up in 'nother 24 hrs......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Poems are up!!!
Although there's possibly another one to be added. Please check your in-boxes in case it's yours. If I've missed yours out please yell into my in-box and NOT in here! :)

Poems are up!!!
Although there's possibly another one to be added. Please check your in-boxes in case it's yours. If I've missed yours out please yell into my in-box and NOT in here! :)

YOU'VE MISSED MINE!
no, it's there, good crop of poems :)

Back