Masturbate with paperslut

Am I the into one being naughty at work? It does feel good and since my meeting will start soon I’ll have to endure the teasing for a while longer
No. I love being naughty at working and edging myself all day until everyone leaves and I can finish off stroking myself to an explosive orgasm.

Hardly a day goes by where I am not touching myself.

I’m throbbing right now. I feel like such a deviant. Monday morning at work and I’m so swollen I need to knee my thighs parted to relieve the pressure
Wouldn’t it be nice to close the door to a private office and have someone on his knees making out with that swollen clit of yours?

Must be tough with jeans on as it prevents direct access. Or is might be a good thing? How about scritching that hot pussy through your jeans? Versus full on pressing and squeezing your legs together.

Yes and no. The denim disperses the touch so it feels good, sort of teasing. It makes me twitch and tremble which is an even greater feeling.

Damn... Yes please! You had me at "legs splayed wide open"! Just a taste though?! Awwww....

My legs are wider now and I’m imagining being naked, legs splayed wide open, pussy exposed, while a line of people forms to taste my juices
Where do I sign up?

Just be warned, I would be there for more than just a taste.

Still rubbing my pussy lips through my jeans and occasionally rubbing my nipples through my shirt. I’m so swollen, I can feel my heartbeat between my thighs. Each mouth would have a different technique, different strengths. The idea is driving me wild

Still rubbing my pussy lips through my jeans and occasionally rubbing my nipples through my shirt. I’m so swollen, I can feel my heartbeat between my thighs. Each mouth would have a different technique, different strengths. The idea is driving me wild
I like the way you’re thinking.

Don’t forget fingers 😉

Mmm stroking imagining being one of those mouths

I would love to be there as well.

Mmmmm... A wide flat tongue with slow broad stroke.... Bottom to top... Then a pointed tongue circling that swollen clit... Maybe a finger or two swirling those wet lips... Barely dipping inside.

Back