Masturbate with paperslut

Still teasing my nipples, trying hard to focus but it’s so hard and I have a meeting soon so I’ll have to go in there with soaked panties..not a bad thing but I’ll have a hard time concentrating
Just imagine if someone smelled the arousal on you, than they would also have a hard time concentrating.

Hope your "at work" has the delightfully high risk of people around you. I wonder how many of your coworkers would simply close the door behind them and join you?

Last edited:
Still teasing my nipples, trying hard to focus but it’s so hard and I have a meeting soon so I’ll have to go in there with soaked panties..not a bad thing but I’ll have a hard time concentrating
I wonder if anyone can smell How horny you are.

I’m wondering if you’d be able to smell my arousal now as I spread my legs at my desk. I’m wearing jeans as I have to for work. So my pussy isn’t exposed but my crotch feels a bit damp
You should take your laptop to the bathroom and turn on your cam and show us...

I’m wondering if you’d be able to smell my arousal now as I spread my legs at my desk. I’m wearing jeans as I have to for work. So my pussy isn’t exposed but my crotch feels a bit damp
I do love a damp crotch, especially at work. So naughty. Jeans are already sexy as is, let alone when you're wet under them

If he is close enough then I would think so yes. I would love to find out.

Am I the into one being naughty at work? It does feel good and since my meeting will start soon I’ll have to endure the teasing for a while longer
I have an office mate pretty close so I can’t be too naughty. Though I would love to be.

My clit has had a chance to rest up but I’m at work which makes things difficult…but I can feel my panties getting wet and my nipples hardening. I’ve been rubbing them discreetly and it feels so good…
I am very happy that you have recovered. Your importance to this community and leadership in helping people to find pleasure requires that you take care of yourself.
Concentrating on the meeting?
Or on your pussy?
I’ve always been curious about that. Can men smell a woman’s arousal through her clothes?
I think men are likely to be able to pick up on and interpret the scent only if they already have reason to know or suspect that you are aroused.
Are you rubbing through your jeans, or reaching inside. I'm also wearing jeans, but I"ve only touched the bulge from the outide/
Am I the into one being naughty at work? It does feel good and since my meeting will start soon I’ll have to endure the teasing for a while longer
I rarely to to the office any more. When I work (like now) its from home in my basement. There were times when I rushed from the office to the rest room to get relief. And when I would get off in the office when everyone else was gone.

Back