Masturbate with paperslut

I can’t begin to tell. My thighs welcome all drinkers, men and women. However it seems the men have been more active lol
I’m imagining passing you around a conference room, kissing and groping you as we peel off your clothes

your killing us too. just the thought of you touching yourself has my hand down my pants to pull on my cock

Finally had to step into the bathroom and touch myself properly. Standing up against the wall my hand in my panties rubbing that slippery little pearl. This thread will be the death of me. And I’d love every second of it…
Mmmmm you are so very sexy!

Finally had to step into the bathroom and touch myself properly. Standing up against the wall my hand in my panties rubbing that slippery little pearl. This thread will be the death of me. And I’d love every second of it…
I finally closed my office door rubbing myself thinking about you touching your slippery little pearl.

I don’t want to cum, this feels too good. I think I should edge and just feel horny all day. Let the cravings grow and the need overwhelm me. Orgasm gives me relief after the burst of pleasure but edging lasts and lasts

I don’t want to cum, this feels too good. I think I should edge and just feel horny all day. Let the cravings grow and the need overwhelm me. Orgasm gives me relief after the burst of pleasure but edging lasts and lasts
Edging all day is the best way to go. The cum at the end is incredible

Yes! Hold off my dear! Ride that wave... Just like I'm doing with this hard throbber... Jacking and pumping... Imagining you at your desk, squirming and flushed... Such a good feeling!

still at it. I should get back to my desk but this feels too good. I’m taking my time with my movements. Long strokes along my clit with my finger. Occasionally I’ll dip past my puffy lips and into my dripping pussy to lubricate my finger
I bet that finger would taste so good

This is an amazingly hot thread. I have such a thing for watching women masturbate and female masturbation.

This thread is a dream cum true.

Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself with us.

still at it. I should get back to my desk but this feels too good. I’m taking my time with my movements. Long strokes along my clit with my finger. Occasionally I’ll dip past my puffy lips and into my dripping pussy to lubricate my finger
So delicious

Thst would be so wonderful! Spend all day at home edging and feeling pleasure. Maybe it will be a treat to myself once things slow down. I’m back at my desk. No orgasm but I’m still throbbing and twitching. I feel the need building inside of me

Thst would be so wonderful! Spend all day at home edging and feeling pleasure. Maybe it will be a treat to myself once things slow down. I’m back at my desk. No orgasm but I’m still throbbing and twitching. I feel the need building inside of me
I wasn’t going to send you home alone…

Back