Masturbate with paperslut

Hello all you wonderful, sexy people. I’m so horny but work has gotten me too busy to do much about it. I did have an orgasm this morning but it seems, it only satiated me temporarily. Now the throbbing is back, I feel my breath getting deeper and my pulse quickening as I think about pleasure

Hello all you wonderful, sexy people. I’m so horny but work has gotten me too busy to do much about it. I did have an orgasm this morning but it seems, it only satiated me temporarily. Now the throbbing is back, I feel my breath getting deeper and my pulse quickening as I think about pleasure
Your chest getting flushed and your cheeks getting a bit red.

just toying with the ridge of my cock, running a finger over, under, along while I tease the tip rubbing my silky boxers on it ever so slowly and softly

I have a similar reaction when I think about you.

Of course I will! A little exhibitionist like me is compelled to do so. I simply got sidetracked once in the door. But my clothes are ripped away and I’m naked and relaxed on the bed, legs spread wide and enjoying the feeling of being fully exposed.
Better get my pants off.

Slowly slipping my fingers between my lips now and feeling the slipperiness. I’m flicking my clit picturing a beautiful woman between my thighs. Her tongue tenderly swirling around that little bud

I’m stroking my clit in long slow strokes, picturing her delicate tongue dancing against my flesh. Moving me towards higher levels of pleasure

(If there are any shy women out there reading this you can always pm me ;) I can take care of you in private)

No toys, i just want my fingers and my imagination. I’m caressing my swollen lips occasionally slipping deep into my wet pussy. Slowly finger fucking myself, getting worked up.

Back