Masturbate with paperslut

I’m rubbing so hard, my whole body is shaking. My breasts are jiggling like crazy and I’m panting can’t catch my breath

Slowing back down keeping my hands away from my throbbing pussy so she can come away from the edge. keeping my legs wide open, any pressure will get me there and I don’t want the pleasure to end yet

It does taste so sweet and juicy. I love coating my fingers in them and sucking while I touch.

I got really close thst time. But backed down again. I’m so tempted to cum but I must wait until four hours from now. I’ll have to torment myself off and on until then. I love it and hate it. The craving and the desire

It does taste so sweet and juicy. I love coating my fingers in them and sucking while I touch.

I got really close thst time. But backed down again. I’m so tempted to cum but I must wait until four hours from now. I’ll have to torment myself off and on until then. I love it and hate it. The craving and the desire
Why four hours? You know you want to cum…

Why 4 hours?

I edge my cock for that long some days, maybe just an hour or so tonight though. We could be good friends. I would follow your directions and show how much I love pussy.

Back