Masturbate with paperslut

Thst would be so wonderful! Spend all day at home edging and feeling pleasure. Maybe it will be a treat to myself once things slow down. I’m back at my desk. No orgasm but I’m still throbbing and twitching. I feel the need building inside of me
Basically what I've done all day while reading this thread! You definitely deserve to do the same

Basically what I've done all day while reading this thread! You definitely deserve to do the same
When I finally get to do so it will make it harder much sweeter! I do enjoy your username by the way. It brings up all sorts of possibilities…

Looks like work has been getting in the way of my fun. Which in a way is a good thing as it stops me from cumming and drives the need further. Hopefully some of you have cum already.

When I finally get to do so it will make it harder much sweeter! I do enjoy your username by the way. It brings up all sorts of possibilities…
I couldn't agree more. I orgasm so hard after I edge all day. I'm really glad you enjoy my username. I'd love to know what it makes you brings to mind...

I couldn't agree more. I orgasm so hard after I edge all day. I'm really glad you enjoy my username. I'd love to know what it makes you brings to mind...
It makes me imagine lowering myself onto your face until my hidden lips meet your lips. Feeling the beard tickle my clit as your tongue buries itself deep into my hot pussy

It makes me imagine lowering myself onto your face until my hidden lips meet your lips. Feeling the beard tickle my clit as your tongue buries itself deep into my hot pussy
Mmmm well that's exactly what I've been picturing every time I look at your avatar. I've no doubt my beard would feel really good against your pussy as you soak my face in your juices. I would love to bury my tongue inside you between sucking on your clit. I would devour you

Looks like you've been busy and acquired quite a following since yesterday @Paperslut , congratulations
Well it does benefit all of us I think. ;) More than enough pleasure to be had.

Work got in my way of a good cum. About to remedy that now that meetings are done....

It will feel so good to finally wrap your hand around that lovely throbbing cock. That first touch is always the best

Well it does benefit all of us I think. ;) More than enough pleasure to be had.

It will feel so good to finally wrap your hand around that lovely throbbing cock. That first touch is always the best
If only it was your hand and not ours

I just discovered this thread. What a great idea!

Right now, I'm tracing my middle finger of my left under under the head of my cock, under my shorts. I love feeling it grow and harden. My breath is becoming ragged. If only someone were here to stand behind me and run their palm lightly, oh so lightly, over my right nipple...

Back