Masturbate with paperslut

ive hit the spot. I’ve been pounding my fingers into me, going st it so hard my hand hurts lol. My tits are bouncing and my whole body is shaking. I love the feeling this gives me. It’s like a jolt of electricity runs through my body
Can never get enough of how you describe your fun. Perfection

Ok…i must truly be off for a while now. I need a shower, I’m covered in pussy juice :) and my room probably smells like arousal
Wish I could take a deep inhale of your sexual miasma and have your scent on the tip of my tongue as I bring myself to climax

I spent all evening edging, I thought I’d be able to cum last night but it turns out I couldn’t. In a way it sucks as I have gotten no relief and I’m frustrated and horny. But at the same time…I’m frustrated and horny :p I guess I’m a bit of a masochist as well as an exhibitionist

Or it could be that being horny can take you to such ecstasy

I spent all evening edging, I thought I’d be able to cum last night but it turns out I couldn’t. In a way it sucks as I have gotten no relief and I’m frustrated and horny. But at the same time…I’m frustrated and horny :p I guess I’m a bit of a masochist as well as an exhibitionist

Or it could be that being horny can take you to such ecstasy
I admire your commitment!

When you love what you do it’s easy ;). I can feel my panties getting wet already just with the anticipation of cumming and playing
Not sure if or when I’ll cum. Using my diamo. I’d love someone else to take the controls

I’m assuming that’s a blue tooth toy? I have one, a few actually. They work great as regular vibes but for me they work horribly when someone tries to control it remotely.

i tried it here once and it didn’t work for me. But I do love the idea of all those people touching me and pleasuring me

I’m assuming that’s a blue tooth toy? I have one, a few actually. They work great as regular vibes but for me they work horribly when someone tries to control it remotely.

i tried it here once and it didn’t work for me. But I do love the idea of all those people touching me and pleasuring me
There is a learning curve. Communication is imperative. And the feeling of someone else making you cum, and not alone, is a big turn on.

I decided to join you

There is a learning curve. Communication is imperative. And the feeling of someone else making you cum, and not alone, is a big turn on.
It wasn’t the human connection but rather the technological one that was the problem for me. It kept disconnecting. Ah well. An old fashioned fingering can feel just as good :)

You are a bad bad girl, with a head full of wicked ideas.

I wish you had some nice girl there to sit between your legs and slowly help you out of your pants

Back